Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New - Back to School

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It seems - without update - there is new quest: Back to School.
On iOS and Android!

What is a goal:
1. Build a University by completing Knowledge is Power collection. 0/1
2. Obtain the College Sport collection by visiting University. 0/4
3. Assemble q With Honors collection by visiting University. 0/4

New destinations:
1. Cambidge: Turboprop | 14 Fuel and 38 passengers | 1h flying time.
2. Sorbonne: Jet | 22 Fuel and 80 passengers | 3h flying time
3. Standford: Delta | 30 Fuel and 160 passengers | 5h Flying time

No additional items needed for flights! Probably destinations will disappeared, if finished before all destinations are with 3-stars!

Additional items you can get from all three destinations:
Laser Point | Globe | Magnetic Board | Educational Telescope | Microscope (all as very seldom; in GI "language" means almost never :D )

Collections:
Knowledge is a Power: Educational Telescope | Microscope | Magnetic Board | Laser Pointer | Globe
With Honors: Backpack | Tablet | Coffee Cup | Sandwich | Bicycle
College Sports: Basketball Basket | Cheerleader's Pom-pons | Football Helmet | Croquet Mallet | Baseball Glove

Collections gives:
Knowledge is a Power: University (new building, important for this quest)
With Honors: Graduate Cap (1 collection is needed for this quest)
College Sports: Club Jacket (4 collection are needed for this quest)

Pictures:
View attachment 937
View attachment 938

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
The college sport and with honours collection items also drop from friends universities. Does anyone already have a university in place from a previous quest? Save me from searching everyone's airports :)
Thanks!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The college sport and with honours collection items also drop from friends universities. Does anyone already have a university in place from a previous quest? Save me from searching everyone's airports :)
Thanks!
I opened new post about number of Universities - click here. Hope many of us will regulary update info there...

And some pictures about new quest:
University-challenge-01.JPG
University-challenge-02.JPG

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hi
i already had the university, and i get the message that i already finish the mission
and i get the Generic Research Institute
this is the big building next to the university
yaron

Screenshot_2013-11-14-10-50-19.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Same here automagically completed.
I wanted it to be like the Halloween quest where I could get the extra stars from the destinations I did not 3 star.....assuming you have to fly to new mission destinations like Harvard....
I have 4 Universities at the moment....I will be demolishing one at the end of the quest to place the Genetic Research Institute.

And how can we get the items to complete Knowledge is Power collection? From quest planes or are there some new destinations?

I just got the last item of "The Knowledge is power" collection from a Stonehenge drop :) .
So Bali Hi just opened its 1st University.

Not sure if you can also get items from neighbour's University (in the past, they mostly drop items for "With Honours" & "College Sports" collection).

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I just got my first university as well.
I needed 30 flights to cambridge and sorbonne to get the 3 missing items (with golden dice)
From my first visits to friend's university, I didn't get anything.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
[quote="Simp1710, post: 60153, member: 1905"]Lukasz there are three new destinations.... Cambridge, Sorbonne and Stanford using a turboprop, jet and delta. They are highlighted though so I assume they will go once it's completed.[/quote]
I can confirm that the three destinations do disappear when you complete the missions. At least GI was realistic this time IIRC as Stanford took 16 hours! I think that was th sole destination I did not 3 star.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
And how can we get the items to complete Knowledge is Power collection? From quest planes or are there some new destinations?
Only from the 3 temporary quest destinations or from buildings that drop random items eg. Christmas Tree.
The other thing from last year's quest was the purchase of the Student Backpack gave you the 5 items for a University, Instant University for the price of ? Greens. ;)

Top Bottom