Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New - Back to School

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
On my iPad Game are all destinations for this mission back to zero stars, but I'm sure that I made last year 6/9 stars with it, and the total star counter has the same number as before. So maybe I can double star this destinations now?
Android users if completed last year do not get the opportunity to redo this mission. Automatic completion and rewarded with the Genetic Research Institute, another 2x2 building that gives coins and +20 population so all up another useless reward.
I have also noticed that upon completion the 2 collections With Honors and College Sports will no longer drop from the Universities, they have become "Collectible Items" so I cannot add to the 400+ each over the past year.:( Another reason for me to demolish my Universities after this quest is over (I have one spare in the warehouse).

Android users if completed last year do not get the opportunity to redo this mission. Automatic completion and rewarded with the Genetic Research Institute, another 2x2 building that gives coins and +20 population so all up another useless reward.
I have also noticed that upon completion the 2 collections With Honors and College Sports will no longer drop from the Universities, they have become "Collectible Items" so I cannot add to the 400+ each over the past year.:( Another reason for me to demolish my Universities after this quest is over (I have one spare in the warehouse).

Blackcloud,

Bali Hi was not online since the update, so it was still stuck in Dark skies.
Amazingly, the last item for a University dropped from a Stonehenge and I promptly built the University.
Then I realised that I would immediately complete the challenge since I have all the other items.

Based on your idea that if you demolished all University, you would be deemed to have not completed the challenge, with a heavy heart, I demolished my recently built University and hope for the best.

When I went online, the game "updated" to Back to school but the challenge was still there!
Your idea works, thanks!

We should keep this in mind when the Xmas challenge comes around.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I also finished the quest automatically yesterday (more than 30 hours now) and got the prize. Sadly i did not got a chance to obtain any star from this mission :oops:.

So strange..completing the mission without even flying to any of the destinations even once.... so i guess i lost an opportunity to gain some 15 stars :mad:

Thanks to Christmas tree and other special building i already had a university which had dropped all the required collections numerous time.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
You're very lucky ... I began to play after the old quest and I've just got 3 items in 4 days for the University.:eek: And I don't speak about other collections : very very hard to have something with my beighours.
Who bought the student box for 12 greenies ?:wacky:
Thanks to you !

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi tom,
since 2-3 weeks, I can't visit you anymore. ( the message you are away.):(
javi,
I have a few neighbors I cannot visit as well. I can, however, visit you on my Waverly huff game.
Feel free to add tomgreensmith as a neighbor if you want to visit someone with five Universities.
Cheers,
Tom

I've done around 150-180 flights for the quest and only got 2x the Whiteboard.

How is everybody building so much universities? :eek:

I was missing only the Globe, and when I used the Spy Glass bonus, I got a few Globes to drop.
But Uncle Mans wasn't so lucky with his.

If you want to maximise your Spy Glass,
Activate the Spy Glass when you wake up in the morning or when all your planes are about to land.
The bonus applies to all incoming planes immediately (not just those planes that take off after bonus is activated).
Fly your Deltas first, as they take 5 hours to return, followed by the Jets and Turboprops. Considering using Fuel(20) to send all planes flying asap.
Use your fuel catalyst to speed up your planes to maximise the number of planes that return within 6 hour active period.
Use Fuel(20) to speed up additional planes (if you can spare them).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
Oke i'm on it right away. Spyglass activated, 4 planes landing in -10 minutes. Thanks for the tip Bali Hi

Spyglasses can only be farmed right? Not bought for greenies?

Edit: 1 hour and 9 minutes later i completed 2 collections. 2 Universities ready in 1 hour ;)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
The quest is back on IOS without an update. Probably also on Android. Timer says 13 days and 11 hours to finish.

No changes comparing to the 2012 and 2013 version so see first post in this thread.

Only strange thing is I lost all flights to Cambridge, Sorbonne and Stanford. I didn't got 3 stars in 2012 (2013 was a auto finish, no chance to fly these destinations) but for sure I did flights. But a great oppertunity to get 9 extra stars!

I have 2 universities to visit for completing collections!

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
The quest is back on IOS without an update. Probably also on Android. Timer says 13 days and 11 hours to finish.

No changes comparing to the 2012 and 2013 version so see first post in this thread.

Only strange thing is I lost all flights to Cambridge, Sorbonne and Stanford. I didn't got 3 stars in 2012 (2013 was a auto finish, no chance to fly these destinations) but for sure I did flights. But a great oppertunity to get 9 extra stars!

I have 2 universities to visit for completing collections!

I guess I finished it in the second year(2013). Flight are still available for me but are three-starred already. Looks like 2012 is 'forgotten';)
Unfortunately no new mission after waiting for so long..

Oh, I've only 1 university left. Not enough space to keep all missionrelated buildings.

Top Bottom