Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New - Back to School

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
And when I was sending last message I was thinking about to complete. Because I only have one university, no possibility for me to get a lot of collections.

Reward:

Einstein Tower, increases your maxiumu cit population by 20. 1 hour to construct and size 2x2. Coins: 40 every 4 hours and 3 electricity.
I had to demolish a higher coingenerating building for it..:cautious:

And when I was sending last message I was thinking about to complete. Because I only have one university, no possibility for me to get a lot of collections.

Reward:

Einstein Tower, increases your maxiumu cit population by 20. 1 hour to construct and size 2x2. Coins: 40 every 4 hours and 3 electricity.

Reward building also pretty non- descript - see below
image.jpg

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad

Reward:

You can visit your neighbor's University for drops.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
Which is why many do not compete collections they don't have to. I will make some flights for the universities to top off my supply but after that, I'll be done.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I have placed 2 universities on my city for others to visit, but I am not bothering with this quest.

I already have 3 starred the destinations. Another 4h / 90 coin building doesn't interest me. I have enough in my warehouse.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Not too excited with this quest. Although I am clicking on my neighbors' universities, it does not really bother me whether I complete it or not. I am flying to expert star Stanford though plus busy flying to all Giant destinations.

Top Bottom