Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

My Game Is Updated.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
It has been a year, but my game is now updated. Sort of.

I finally got around to obtaining a new tablet and began the process of asking for my game to be transferred. After a few false starts I was told that transfer was no longer possible. Not sure of the exact reason. It could be the age of my game or maybe because of the number of times the game was supposedly transferred. Who knows?

Whatever.

I now have to rebuild my city from scratch. GI Support have restored my level and starts and are slowly adding buildings to my city, so it looks quite messy, but I am on my way to restoring it to it's former glory. It is slow progress but it is happening.

I need neighbours, I need items for rebuilding (see new signature below) and I need an alliance to join. So feel free to add me or let me know if you have space on an alliance for me to join.

If you are a friend on my old game, I can still send gifts, but not receive any new friend requests.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
So your original game (Kazinho) still exists in its un-updated form on old tablet.
GI was unable to restore it, but gave you another city (Harambe) at Level 55 instead on a new tablet.
Exactly. They had a few attempts at transferring with no success. So it is a rebuild.

Really, @Kazinho ? I still have you as neighbor (kazinho).
The old game still exists with all my neighbours in place. I can send and receive gifts, but not visit neighbours.

It has been a year, but my game is now updated. Sort of.

I finally got around to obtaining a new tablet and began the process of asking for my game to be transferred. After a few false starts I was told that transfer was no longer possible. Not sure of the exact reason. It could be the age of my game or maybe because of the number of times the game was supposedly transferred. Who knows?

Whatever.

I now have to rebuild my city from scratch. GI Support have restored my level and starts and are slowly adding buildings to my city, so it looks quite messy, but I am on my way to restoring it to it's former glory. It is slow progress but it is happening.

I need neighbours, I need items for rebuilding (see new signature below) and I need an alliance to join. So feel free to add me or let me know if you have space on an alliance for me to join.

If you are a friend on my old game, I can still send gifts, but not receive any new friend requests.

Neighbour request sent, good to see you back in business.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
@Kazinho, Kazinho is still in my neighbor and have been sending you gifts daily. My game is not updated. Sucks that GI couldn't transport it. Mysteries....

It is a little disappointing, but no big deal I guess. It is taking a while and would be easier to just have it appear in an instant. But I have been out of the loop for over a year now so it isn't really urgent to be up to speed. GI are giving me the items that were in my old airport so I am thankful that they are willing to restore my game rather than just saying "start over".

The only thing I am unhappy about is that my old game was so old that I wasn't limited to the 6 building rule, whereas now I am, so not all of my my Rocket Gardens and Space Travel Monuments can be placed in the city.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
If you can carry 100k+ Passengers in a week, then you are welcome to our Alliance, no hard & fast rule to fly higher, we are mostly in top 20.

Not quite there yet. I have to level up my Terminal, Control Tower and City Hall one by one before I can even think about moving that many passengers.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Kazinho, welcome back!!!
I'm going to send you invites from my games VAYKA1, NOYA12 and AYON1 in about 2 hrs.
I can help you with items you need for rebuilding your AC, so plz. accept the invites!!

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
@Kazinho might be worth asking for the greens & coins to fast track the buildings of your town hall etc rather than going through the hassle of getting all the items again. When I lost my game GI helped me return to the levels of buildings in that way.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
@Kazinho might be worth asking for the greens & coins to fast track the buildings of your town hall etc rather than going through the hassle of getting all the items again

I have been given notes and coins, but I am reluctant to spend them on low level buildings, especially while I am waiting for all my items to be delivered, buildings constructed and side quests completed.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Kazinho, i've send you an invite from my new game KAITO1.
This is going to be a fuel 20 support game. However it is still on level 8,
but daily playing level 10 will be reached soon when the gifting for fuel 20 can start.
PLZ. accept the game!!

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
@Kazinho, i've send you an invite from my new game KAITO1.
This is going to be a fuel 20 support game. However it is still on level 8,
but daily playing level 10 will be reached soon when the gifting for fuel 20 can start.
PLZ. accept the game!!

Doesn't seem to be showing yet, I have sent a request to KAITO1 from my side, just in case.

Top Bottom