Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

multiple games

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I play 5 games mainly on IOS platforms with 1 game on android. Started to concentrate more though on my main Pakman game so I can hit the 500 star threshold but I do seem to get the chance to play across all 5 nearly every day - I have even started to dabble in a 6th!!

I also looked at and started playing the Facebook version, getting up to level 10, but I haven't played it yet this year - it is far too slow and I don't have many neighbours to advance.

Anyone would think I am an AC addict ;);)

Device
  1. Android
I have 3 games. Ara77 and @ra for the world rank. And RS77 has a problem and also blocked. So in total I have 3. I had 4. But the last one was gone by the damn thief. Maybe you saw the name. Its name Dracula. Huahahahahahahahahahaha.... #does dracula laugh? Lol

I have 3 games. Ara77 and @ra for the world rank. And RS77 has a problem and also blocked. So in total I have 3. I had 4. But the last one was gone by the damn thief. Maybe you saw the name. Its name Dracula. Huahahahahahahahahahaha.... #does dracula laugh? Lol
Ahh .. that's what I thought .. Dracula is yours ..
So long Dracula ..
Drac is more fits you than Hulk ..
Because just like Drac .. you suck the fuel rockets of mere mortals and we enjoy it :LOL:

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
4 really working on Android (GRTAB cannot upgrade anymore, so I removed and my wife deleted hers, but I'm thinking about getting both back on different devices, not sure yet) and 2 on Windows PC.

But I'm not a "daily" player in the pure sense, I usually play AC every day, but not on all devices. That means some games can be inactive for 3 or more days.
And I also had a big drop in activity those last few months, just after my daughter was born.

Now I'm trying to get back into it.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My main game is Waverly huff on my iPad Air. I have support games on my iPad 3, iPhone 6+ and on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I created the support games to feed my main game Fuel (20) and quest items.
I played AC on my Windows 8 desktop computer for a while but ended the game after realizing my travels made it very difficult to play regularly.
Cheers,
Tom

Hey
My main game is Waverly huff on my iPad Air. I have support games on my iPad 3, iPhone 6+ and on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.

Cheers,
Tom

Tom,

I didn't know you have an Android game now, please PM me your code.
I thought you are iOS exclusive, glad you have crossed over (we have more freebies here ;))

Oh, thank you very much always for the Fuel(20). It's so embarassing that I can only return Fuel catalysts.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone!
I've been trying to make a support game on iOS to send fuel to my main game, but I can't manage to get fuel 20 in my gift list. When I get to LVL3 I have F20 in the gift list, but as soon as I reach LVL4 the fuel changes to passengers 10 :(

I have reached LVL4 many times already and it's always the same! I tried to continue going up to LVL7, but the passengers never chanhed back to fuel (of course).

Does anyone have a remedy to this problem? I didn't seem to have this problem on android...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi Everyone!
I've been trying to make a support game on iOS to send fuel to my main game, but I can't manage to get fuel 20 in my gift list. When I get to LVL3 I have F20 in the gift list, but as soon as I reach LVL4 the fuel changes to passengers 10 :(

I have reached LVL4 many times already and it's always the same! I tried to continue going up to LVL7, but the passengers never chanhed back to fuel (of course).

Does anyone have a remedy to this problem? I didn't seem to have this problem on android...
I've done it before on iOS. It does take time and effort but it can be done.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom, did you wait every time until LVL10 hoping that it will change back to fuel or re-started as soon as fuel changed to passengers? I've tried already 5-6 times :(
My experience is that once the Fuel (20) turns into Passengers (10), it does not switch back. I deleted the game as soon as the switch occurred and started a new one. Like I said, it eventually did stay at Fuel (20) but it took a while. I don't remember exactly how many times.
Cheers,
Tom

Hi Everyone!

I'm on android and experienced the same thing.
Fuel(20) changes to Passenger(10).
So if I got Fuel(20) I didn't go online until the game reach level 10 (the Fuel20 is materialized).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi Everyone!

Are you using Iphone or Ipad?
My iphone has fuel20, that game is about a year old, my ipad has fuel20, that game is from the beginning of this month.... maybe you should wait with checking until you are lvl 4 or 5? (yes, a crazy advice, i know, but I didn't have the changing of giftlist

Top Bottom