Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Merry Christmas from AirportCityGame.com

I just wanted to take this moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

Id especially like to take the opportunity to thank @Gt city @greensmith and @Cosmic Blue for their efforts in keeping the forum running so smoothly in my absence.

Needless to say 2016 is just around the corner and i'll be adding a 600+ Star Club (just need to think of a colour that's greater then gold!).

Thank you all for continuing to support the site, as without you there would be no forum.

Seasons greetings

Dave

I just wanted to take this moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

Id especially like to take the opportunity to thank @Gt city @greensmith and @Cosmic Blue for their efforts in keeping the forum running so smoothly in my absence.

Needless to say 2016 is just around the corner and i'll be adding a 600+ Star Club (just need to think of a colour that's greater then gold!).

Thank you all for continuing to support the site, as without you there would be no forum.

Seasons greetings

Dave
platinum is what ur thing of

Top Bottom