Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Members that use Private Threads in Area 51 Section

Sneak peak at the new groups

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Dave, any chance you can change the time restrictions on starting new threads within a group?
I have a few to setup, making a few threads within each group, but the time delay is a bit of a pain for this.
Ta

the most time consuming is inviting members individually. You can’t type a series of names separated by a comma.?
Once you have created a new group, send me a PM with the group name and the link(s) to your old private threads and I will move them across.

I have started to create a group for one of the HFR fuel rings. What Category should I use ? General or Trade ?

Thanks in advance
Harcourt

@Dave 😁😍
The groups it's a big step in the forum and I want to say many thanks to you and you taking care of the forum updates and adding everything new.
When I join a group it's amazing and give the owner a choices to do his own mini forum and make them comfortable.
Thank you again and well done I wanna do my own group and enjoy with my friends.

Last edited:
Top Bottom