Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS May 15 game update

My AC games just had one of those forced 1 of 2 updates that appear when you start the game. Now on both my phone and iPad - both iOS, neither game will properly load. It just stays on the initial screen with the loading bar at the bottom continuously moving. Is anybody else having this problem with the latest iOS update??? I have attached a picture of the screen the games are stuck on. Also, I have tried restarting my phone and it didn't fix the problem.

I had no forced update on my windows game and that is currently running smoothly!!

Attachments

• AC.PNG
    AC.PNG
    4.9 MB · Views: 16
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032g3wudr
Username
Scooty
My AC games just had one of those forced 1 of 2 updates that appear when you start the game. Now on both my phone and iPad - both iOS, neither game will properly load. It just stays on the initial screen with the loading bar at the bottom continuously moving. Is anybody else having this problem with the latest iOS update??? I have attached a picture of the screen the games are stuck on. Also, I have tried restarting my phone and it didn't fix the problem.

I had no forced update on my windows game and that is currently running smoothly!!
Yeah I have the same problem.

Device
  1. iPhone

Yes same 😡😡😡 I’m also on iOS and the game seems updated…

Top Bottom