Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Magic Square

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
Hello everybody.
In some comments on the facebook page of the game, I saw comments that there is an area called "magic square" and the production of passenger buildings placed in this area increases by up to 300%.
Is it possible? is it correct ? is it legal?
If it is legal, how can I tell if it is in my city or not? or how can I buy it.
Best regards.

It’s an empty square of 2x2 (or 3x3, but most pax buildings are 2x2) which you use to maximize the bonuses coming out of i.e. tree or lake. You then drag our pax buildings to this square and harvest :)
Totally legal. You can get to 60% quite easily
Often used to load the visa centers up too
See YouTube video here:
credits to Jabus

Last edited:

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
It’s an empty square of 2x2 (or 3x3, but most pax buildings are 2x2) which you use to maximize the bonuses coming out of i.e. tree or lake. You then drag our pax buildings to this square and harvest :)
Totally legal. You can get to 60% quite easily
Often used to load the visa centers up too
See YouTube video here:
credits to Jabus
How do I find or create that square?

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
How do I find or create that square?
Here is an example. You will see 4 Labyrinth Gardens set around an Asylum. There are also some Angel Monuments and Trees, lakes. You just assemble the bonus providing entities around an item that will produce passengers. These are all readily available in the store. In this example I can remove the Asylum and replace it with another building to collect the additional yield that the magic square gives. 85% bonus with this configuration. Just play about with the layout - you will also need roads - and you will optimise the dividend.

Attachments

• 111222333.JPG
    111222333.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 213

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
Here is an example. You will see 4 Labyrinth Gardens set around an Asylum. There are also some Angel Monuments and Trees, lakes. You just assemble the bonus providing entities around an item that will produce passengers. These are all readily available in the store. In this example I can remove the Asylum and replace it with another building to collect the additional yield that the magic square gives. 85% bonus with this configuration. Just play about with the layout - you will also need roads - and you will optimise the dividend.
You build it. Using what bonus producing buildings you have.
thank u.I get it now. it depends entirely on our own design.

Okay. Look at the Right Hand corner of my city. You will notice an empty square surrounded by things like benches, courts, in the innermost parameter. Those give me a residential bonus of 10% with a radius of one. The next row has metro stations. Those give me a residential bonus of 10% with a radius of 2. The third has 2 ski facilities that give me a bonus of 1% with a radius of 3. The idea is to get the bonus areas to overlap inside the square. There's a few other bonus buildings around that also increase the bonuses. When a residential building such as "House of Disturbance", "Mirror House" or "Emerald House" is ready to give passengers, I would move the building inside the square (the empty area), collect my passengers, then move the building right back to where it originally was. Doing so would mean that I get 322% of the pax that I would normally get had I simply collected from the building without moving it like I was. Now I have a second one that does not work as well because it is for 3x3 buildings but I don't use that as much but still, that would give me about twice the number of PAX that building inside would normally give.
MagicSquare.jpg

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
Okay. Look at the Right Hand corner of my city. You will notice an empty square surrounded by things like benches, courts, in the innermost parameter. Those give me a residential bonus of 10% with a radius of one. The next row has metro stations. Those give me a residential bonus of 10% with a radius of 2. The third has 2 ski facilities that give me a bonus of 1% with a radius of 3. The idea is to get the bonus areas to overlap inside the square. There's a few other bonus buildings around that also increase the bonuses. When a residential building such as "House of Disturbance", "Mirror House" or "Emerald House" is ready to give passengers, I would move the building inside the square (the empty area), collect my passengers, then move the building right back to where it originally was. Doing so would mean that I get 322% of the pax that I would normally get had I simply collected from the building without moving it like I was. Now I have a second one that does not work as well because it is for 3x3 buildings but I don't use that as much but still, that would give me about twice the number of PAX that building inside would normally give.
View attachment 50721
I understand the system.
My passenger count is enough during the day. I think it will be very useful in serial flights. (alliance, space maps, etc.)

I'll be starting a Magic Square next week, as soon as the next half-price land sale begins.

Are there any good resources to help you know what bonus-producing buildings you have available, other than just touching on every building to see what its bonus is or putting everything in the warehouse? My city is just big enough that I don't want to try to reset everything to find the right bonus buildings.

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
Doesn't it get really tedious having to move each building in and out of the magic square each time you wan't to collect the passengers?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Doesn't it get really tedious having to move each building in and out of the magic square each time you wan't to collect the passengers?
yes - but it's not all the time. You do it when you want to fill up your visa center. It is also worth it when you want to do a super big week.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Or going on an Adventure Map run - I usually wait until I have plenty of fuel saved up (gifts and space rewards, etc.). Seems like Pax is always the limiting factor for me on those, especially now that I'm working my way up into Hawk and Eagle map runs.
That's why you load them into the visa center before the map run ;)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
And use bonuses like Alarm Clock and Family Ticket to boost PAX output :)
I don't need an alarm clock until I need to collect over 100k in the warehouse. Family ticket first, then if you need more pax, use the alarm clock as well. Incidentally, I don't even get an opportunity to use the alarm clock in a one hour contract. It takes that long to move all the buildings into the MS.

Also, when I do the map run, I use the Matryoshka doll in advance and fill the terminal up to double capacity (usually the night before my morning map run). The start the map run and continue to collect from the buildings until I run out of pax to collect BEFORE I load the VC pax into the bar.

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
I use the magic square on Sundays. I save fuel for a week. I make serial flights on Sunday.
and sometimes I use it to collect apartment hotels. Thus, I provide passenger support to the terminal even though I cannot collect other buildings due to the workload.like a spare.

A question, if you have a building let's say 3x3 with 10% radius 1 does it mean 10% on each square (x3) or 10 % for all the 3 squares ?
Answer: You would get the 10% bonus on any building within 1 square of the bonus building.

Example below: a 3x3 bonus building that gives 5% more pax to each building within a radius of 5 squares.
1695122528883.png

Top Bottom