Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Lost planes

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I did have a yellow owl in my reserve. I tried to get it out of my reserve to fly to Cape canaveral. The interface did strange things, the plane was in reserve as well as not. Restarting the game and now the plane (including the other planes from my reserve) completely dissappeared :(

Last edited:

Z-33

1000+ Star Club
I did have a yellow owl in my reserve. I tried to get it out of my reserve to fly to Cape canaveral. The interface did strange things, the plain was in reserve as well as not. Restarting the game and now the plane (including the other planes from my reserve) completely dissappeared :(
Same here, lost a Raven S2, have sent a ticket to GI, hopefully it will return...

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Did you all get your planes back? I got an answer to look in my warehouse and paint the planes. Well, that didn't help. Still missing my s2's

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
No.Still missing S3 thunderbird. Got a white one, but no skin to apply. GI not much help either. They say they are working to restore all lost planes........ like lost windows update........
Did you ever get your lost plane ?
I have encountered same problem

Top Bottom