Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for Neighbors

a Moon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
SeungHwan
Username
a Moon
Hi!

I am looking for new neighbors.

I have lost all my neighbors a week ago.. and my game for several days..

After a dispute with Gi support team they said they can't recover my neighbors..

So I am searching for new neighbors.

I have started the forum recently. I believe some forum members were my neighbors.
If you see this please delete the lost account a Moon Compass (maybe it will be sleeping zzZ)
and add me again.

Feel free to add! Feel free to visit!

I usually do blue, green, red spaceship launches with QL.

Username : Moon NewAccount [ After about a week it will be changed to → a Moon (items needed) ]
Friend Code : SeungHwan

Hi!

I am looking for new neighbors.

I have lost all my neighbors a week ago.. and my game for several days..

After a dispute with Gi support team they said they can't recover my neighbors..

So I am searching for new neighbors.

I have started the forum recently. I believe some forum members were my neighbors.
If you see this please delete the lost account a Moon Compass (maybe it will be sleeping zzZ)
and add me again.

Feel free to add! Feel free to visit!

I usually do blue, green, red spaceship launches with QL.

Username : Moon NewAccount [ After about a week it will be changed to → a Moon (items needed) ]
Friend Code : SeungHwan

Hi, I will send you requests from my main and support accounts. That's 4 all together (all with JJ in the name..) Hope that's ok?

a Moon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
SeungHwan
Username
a Moon
Hi Moon, I can help with some of your gifting needs (see my signature) - I will send you a neighbour request from my main game account - just let me know which gift (and how many) you would prefer. Regards Andy

Hi andy.
Did you send the neighbor request?
I think i didnt receive it..
So i sent an request.
If you have sent me a request..and if i didnt receive it
i think somethings going wrong of my lost account

a Moon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
SeungHwan
Username
a Moon
I sent the request to your Friend code (SeungHwan) it shows in my waiting room as "a Moon Compass" and is unaccepted.

Well I think thats the lost account with same friend code..
and the GI is doing nothing with it..
anyway ive sent a request and you accepted me
thanks

Top Bottom