Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for BMC neighbours

Hi,
I’m looking for BMC neighbours for the next big push to grow my City.

Please add me if you can!
03CFHGXNF

Many thanks
Hi - I have one mint - request sent
ok.jpg

@MileHighClubber How, pray tell, do a couple of Mystery Bonus boxes from neighbour‘s CBM drops help you in your big push to “grow your city”?
I am searching for them everywhere as well as stone castles! - they contribute to collections that get you decent bonuses to improve the drops from excavation flights - Spyglass and Sky Captain in particular. Excavation and alliance flights are awful without bonuses. Thats my reason anyway!

I am searching for them everywhere as well as stone castles! - they contribute to collections that get you decent bonuses to improve the drops from excavation flights - Spyglass and Sky Captain in particular. Excavation and alliance flights are awful without bonuses. Thats my reason anyway!
I have a 3 stone castles] - sent you a request

We are already friends….there are 6 free to visit if you’d like. I don’t have room for new neighbours but seeing as we already are…….
. . . . . and I visit them regularly my friend. You are high on my visit list as 6 stone castles AND 6 planetariums, what a neighbour!

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
@Brian D , @mo elbo @ItsRalphy
Hi fellas, I just sent you friend requests. Name is DumbFox. Just need to tap on Planetariums and other stuff, and tag on launches when I'm advanced enough to have red rocket. I'm only a casual player so I don't really need to be sent gifts daily. I can send F20 daily. Thanks!

Ralphy do you still remember me? :D Is our old alliance, Knight Fliers, still active? I see you still have it in your signature.

Hello old friend, how are you? - yes the alliance is still going strong, although I am no longer its leader, but still a member. I deleted your request before realising who it was, so I have sent you an invite back. Happy to be neighbours again. i have quite a few neighbours, more than I can return gifts to daily, but will always send you a gift back, just may be the next day LOL!
friends.jpg

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Hello old friend, how are you? - yes the alliance is still going strong, although I am no longer its leader, but still a member. I deleted your request before realising who it was, so I have sent you an invite back. Happy to be neighbours again. i have quite a few neighbours, more than I can return gifts to daily, but will always send you a gift back, just may be the next day LOL!
View attachment 69215
Ayy no worries about the gifts, ralphy. Like the old days, I'm just slow playing. Did the alliance founder leave the game? Or is he still playing?

Ayy no worries about the gifts, ralphy. Like the old days, I'm just slow playing. Did the alliance founder leave the game? Or is he still playing?
Hi - yes, left a few years ago and I took over, but having reduced my daily playing time- to allow time for life LOL, @Tim Shutters has taken the alliance on. It is still going strong though.

Top Bottom