Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail 2019

@crescent moon :p:p :LOL::LOL: ;);) the best screenshot ever.
best screenshot.jpg

Many of you guys from forum are asking for Knives as gift, but I don´t see it in any of my accounts. Am I missing something???
No. I don’t have knives to give either, unfortunately
Each one of us has either knives or items to the post office building in te gifting list
Good luck!
Btw, 6 post offices in my town also. Lower left corner, city side

No. I don’t have knives to give either, unfortunately
Each one of us has either knives or items to the post office building in te gifting list
Good luck!
Btw, 6 post offices in my town also. Lower left corner, city side
In all my support games and my 4 regular games, I have no knives to gift. The game says you get them from entities round the cities of neighbors. I don't think anyone can gift knives.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I'm getting a lot of Passenger-5 gifts from my neighbours, which is unusual. This started before I updated, so I thought these would convert into something after the update, but they didnt, and I'm still getting more... Anybody else has this? Could this be a bug where gifts are not displaying correctly? I haven't collected any if these yet. Thanks.

Top Bottom