Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail 2019

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Forgive me if I'm being a dumbass...…

1. I can't fly to any of the event destinations until a neighbour sends me a parcel as a gift. Is that correct?
2. What is the significance of the Post Office building that people are mentioning?
3. How do I get a stationery knife?
4. How do I get a Golden Postage Stamp?
5. Why do I care?
o_O

Thx
P

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999

1. I can't fly to any of the event destinations until a neighbour sends me a parcel as a gift. Is that correct?
2. What is the significance of the Post Office building that people are mentioning?
5. Why do I care?
o_O

Thx
P

5. Why do I care?
o_O

Thx
P
1. you can fly to any event destination after you collect some Letters of Hope - either from the Lost Mail around your city (a Stationery Knife is needed) or from Post Office (seldom)
2. See 1.
3. by visiting Lost Mail around the cities of your neighbors (often)
4. by collecting the Express Delivery collections (by visiting Lost Mail around your city)
5. all above question you could have answered by just tapping on the respective objects resp by looking in the collection tab, event collections resp by reading the last year Long-Awaited Mail thread ;)

5. Why do I care?
o_O

Thx
P
There is no guide so youre allowed to ask.

To fly you need letters of hope. Click on neighbours flowers for a knife, then you can click on your flowers to get items for Express Delivery collection. Might also pick up letters of hope . Each collection gives a golden postage sramp to collect post from guest planes which turn into mail planes. You need 4 to finish the 20 needed.

Build a post office from store. Need items to finish building. Those are gifted from neighbours. Posf offices drop letters of hope.

Flights drop items for youve otf mail collection.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz

5. Why do I care?
o_O

Thx
P
1) You need to visit your neighbours and click on the parcel blocks around their citys to get knives.
2) You can then use the amount of knives you have to click on the parcel blocks around your city to get special envelopes for flight and event targets. (You can also use up your videos to get knives)
3) Certain letter packages enable you to send planes that will bring back letters and event items.
4) To complete the third event with visiting postal planes you will need the special Golden Postage Stamp to land planes within a given five minute period -- each plane gives you one off the 20 total.
5) You need to build post offices by getting the required gifts from your neighbours. These buildings work toward the events completion and therefore give you letters and event items.

Baz :)

Top Bottom