Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Leprechauns not dropping quest items

I mentioned this in another thread, but I thought this would be a good place to add it. Apparently the Leprechauns do not drop any quest items when you click on them in your own city. They do drop clovers occasionally, but do not drop items needed to complete the quest. Unless this is corrected by GI, this quest will be IMPOSSIBLE to complete. Do not waste your horseshoes clicking on them until this is fixed.

Are planes or flowers dropping for you?

Flowers say clover is always, but I find that untrue. Of my 4 games only 1 plane drop - usually day one is a better rate.

The plane drops are VERY limited, but I have gotten a few pieces of the collections for the quest. A reserve plane hanger sure would have been nice to have before this quest!!!

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@LAX
Its purely a bug.
Just in my platform,I always(means always)got three leaf clovers and four leaf clovers from entities around my city.
Also sometimes i get collection items from entities.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
The plane drops are very VERY seldom, but at least they did drop something.

The Leprechauns do not drop squat! I wasted at least 60 horseshoes. I have 3 left, will not waste them anymore. Hopefully they fix the bug soon.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I guess iOS is NEVER getting the St. Patrick's day update. They might as well roll out the Easter quest since we can't finish this quest.

you read my mind Eric .... i was about to post what you said.... Does this mean that Android will get their Easter quest on time and we will always lag behind by a few weeks??
At this point, i decided to keep progressing through the game. i stopped thinking about the quest.
Hang in there buddy!

Top Bottom