Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Chloe11111 Sorry I can't help. Question - have you sent me any GIFTS??? I have not received any and I'mtrying to determine just who my neighbors are that cannot SEND to me. Right now I count 10!!! -- Bill --
Gdog
No, sorry. I had no internet on my iPad while I was on vacation. Today is the first day.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
July 10th 2013 Green Launch to begin at approx. 1000 EST 1300 GMT. Rsorour has already confirmed that he will be joining.
If you decidie to join - PLEASE update this thread tolet others know that you have joined! (y) -- Bill --

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj, i send a gift everyday to you and receive gift from you too. Unfortunately you didn't received. But i still not received gift from other player. How long does gi take to fix this?
Zhang Wish I could tell you when GI will fix. I reported the problem to GI Support 6 days ago and have not received a reply other than "THANK YOU WE ARE LOOKING INTO THIS" - Which basically means that they are not doing anything !!!! Did you report your problem to GI Support??? -- Bill --

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Green Launch started 1930 Est 0030 GMT. So far 800 points in. On board besides myself is Co-pilot Rsorour. I believe that this is our third consecutive launch. Join if you like and please post a status if you join do that others will know who is on board. Bill

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Notice Green Launch started 1000 EST 1500 GMT. 576 points in and I'm solo at the moment. All are welcome please post a thread here if you decide to join! Bill
Rsorour pwcmvj Gt city Pakman Uncle Mans CNX88 Rabblerouser sportybear primodakine Gdog GamingSwiftie Jahuno. HP- Rocco Simondo Pilot2-b flip123 Brexter
Notice MY Green Launch which I started approx 50 minutes ago is over. Brexter joined and completed the launch with 1056 points to my 576! Rsorour Pakman flip123 Jahuno. Rocco Gdog sportybear CNX88 Gt city primodakine HP- GamingSwiftie

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Top Bottom