Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Device
  1. iPad
Rabble, I see you are at 780 on yours. Billsnj recommends that I ask to see if I should stay below the 800 mark. In the meantime, I will stick to 696 for the next couple hours to see what you do.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Rabble, I see you are at 780 on yours. Billsnj recommends that I ask to see if I should stay below the 800 mark. In the meantime, I will stick to 696 for the next couple hours to see what you do.

Brexter I tried to join Rabblerouser's launch but got bounced into my own. (Screwed up GI software:mad:) RE good to send a message to Rabble - you should take your points up to 770 - or just under him at 790. Then wait and see if he is adds the remaining points. Problem is ,depending where he is located he could be asleep.
That's why when I announce my launch I include my time-zone (EST) and related it to London GMT which is 5 hours ahead of EST. I have a neighbor "Downunder" which is 10 hours behind EST. Just adds some more to playing the game. Bottom line you are correct to not steal a launch - however, of Rabble doesn't add any points then you need to proceed.(y) Bill

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Hi Bill, my lander comes back in 20 mins. Would be good to join your launch if you don't mind? Unfortunately I don't have enough fuel to take the chance of going it alone but can throw in a couple big items towards your launch or go slow burn if that's your preference?
Have tried to add you as a neighbour my end but I'm getting the good old 'wrong promo code' would be grateful for an add your end?
Thanks, Kirsty :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi Bill, my lander comes back in 20 mins. Would be good to join your launch if you don't mind? Unfortunately I don't have enough fuel to take the chance of going it alone but can throw in a couple big items towards your launch or go slow burn if that's your preference?
Have tried to add you as a neighbour my end but I'm getting the good old 'wrong promo code' would be grateful for an add your end?
Thanks, Kirsty :)
Simp1710 just added you now awaiting your acceptance. My guess is you were using incorrect name "erb22" is my game name. Bill

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Simp1710 just added you now awaiting your acceptance. My guess is you were using incorrect name "erb22" is my game name. Bill
Thanks Bill... After all that I can't see your launch! I think that's the first time I've not been able to see a launch (that I'm aware of anyway!)
Let's hope gifting isn't affected as well- I will send you a fuel catalyst when my game resets and keep my fingers crossed that it arrives!

Thanks for trying :)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Green launch status 1855 EST 2355 GMT 1014 points in still solo.
Rsorour

Sorry Bill.... I was away from the game for a few hours when all the action seemed to have been taking place. I missed your launch assuming i would have seen you. By what i understand from Simp1710 and Uncle Mans experience, i would not have been able to join. On top of that i missed out on a launch led by Pakman :mad:. Im not sure why your space program started to act up. It is interesting that this started happening after the gifting issue. I wonder how prevalent this bug is.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Sorry Bill.... I was away from the game for a few hours when all the action seemed to have been taking place. I missed your launch assuming i would have seen you. By what i understand from Simp1710 and Uncle Mans experience, i would not have been able to join. On top of that i missed out on a launch led by Pakman :mad:. Im not sure why your space program started to act up. It is interesting that this started happening after the gifting issue. I wonder how prevalent this bug is.
Rsorour This has happened to me several times and I doubt that it has anything to do with the "Gifting" issue. Why - I had it occur months before the Gift Problem.
I think that if you posted a thread requesting feedback about this GI Launch issue you would get lots of reports about this. Thanks to Greensmith(tom) - his advice to me months ago was - never attempt a launch unless you have enough supplies tocomplte it SOLO (y) -- Bill -- PS I'm at 1592 points with 2 hours and 26 minutes to go.

Top Bottom