Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
@Chad Ladwig, @SamZee, @Hburr and others,
How does this sound for a schedule (all times are California time GMT-8):
1 PM -- Launch #1: SamZee start and finish in first place
4 PM -- Launch #2: Chad Ladwig start and finish in first place
7 PM -- Launch #3: Waverly huff start and finish in first place
10 PM -- Launch #4: Chad Ladwig start and finish in first place
1 AM -- Launch #5: Waverly huff start and finish in first place
4 AM -- Launch #6: Chad Ladwig start and finish in first place
7 AM -- Launch #7: Waverly huff start and finish in first place
Whoever starts the launch makes certain the launch lasts no longer than 20 minutes. Is this okay with you, SamZee to start and place first in the 1PM Launch? What about you, Hburr ... do you want to start or place first in any?
Cheers,
Tom
sounds goof Tom. Just to confirm - 1PM california IS GMT 8pm?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Guys, I just started my first level 3 launch a moment ago (after getting my first Distant Prospects collection), and then I saw Chad Ladwig took over the launch and launched within several minutes after I started it. Has the launching rule changed for just level 3 launches? Are we going to just take over any in-progress launch at our wishes regardless whose launch that is? Obviously I am new to the level 3 launch.
I wanted to start with launch, then i saw yours and the time was just 23h57m. I was thinking, should i joined or not, so i went back to game and collect all the coins. After few minutes i went back, and joined to your launch anyway. Boy, it was already 2874 poins, so just wanted to contribute 120 points, but i decided to add only 40. And in that moment (i even do not know, if i contributed 40 points or not) launch started. So i am third with 0 points :rolleyes:

I would say that would be nice to ask the user(s) if he is looking the first place or not. We are still in time, when many of users have his/her first launch, and it is really not nice to see someone to grab you 1st place.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Guys, I just started my first level 3 launch a moment ago (after getting my first Distant Prospects collection), and then I saw Chad Ladwig took over the launch and launched within several minutes after I started it. Has the launching rule changed for just level 3 launches? Are we going to just take over any in-progress launch at our wishes regardless whose launch that is? Obviously I am new to the level 3 launch.

Hello LY, Sorry that was my fault. I did not to mean to jump on your launch. I hit the wrong button. I am in the middle of a Quantum Leap Launch and I have scheduled my next 5 Launches with Tom and Samzee so I could not wait. I will do some launches with you starting tomorrow and you can have all the number 1 spots. Once again sorry for hit wrong button on your launch. I will even give you 1400 points for your launch tomorrow.

Hello LY, Sorry that was my fault. I did not to mean to jump on your launch. I hit the wrong button. I am in the middle of a Quantum Leap Launch and I have scheduled my next 5 Launches with Tom and Samzee so I could not wait. I will do some launches with you starting tomorrow and you can have all the number 1 spots. Once again sorry for hit wrong button on your launch. I will even give you 1400 points for your launch tomorrow.

Okay, apology accepted. I won't be able to start a new launch tomorrow, need to get the Distant Prospects collection again. Hopefully you can help me next time I launch.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I am in South Africa. Current time is 20h00 or 18h00 GMT. Is it now 11am by you?

SamZee,
Yes, it is 11 AM here. So 1 PM (1300 hours) California time would be two hours from now or 2000 hours your time. Can you start the first launch then and take first?
Cheers,
Tom

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Okay, apology accepted. I won't be able to start a new launch tomorrow, need to get the Distant Prospects collection again. Hopefully you can help me next time I launch.

Just let me know when you want me to help you with a launch. I owe you one. So far it seems like most of the time position 2 has 2 water world drops.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Ok watch has been synced. Will start launch then and take first and launch at 1.20pm California time

SamZee,
The trick in leading a launch is to give everyone enough time to join the launch. If it happens too fast, players might be left out. But it must launch within 20 minutes in order to stay on schedule. I'll look for you at 1 PM California Time / 2000 hours South Africa Time!
Cheers,
Tom

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
SamZee,
What city/country are you in?
Cheers,
Tom

Hello Tom, I accidently jumped on LY launch, but however I am all good to go at 1PM Pacific Time. Why don't you start this one and take #1 Spot and I will take the 4pm launch and take #1. Samzee said he didn't care what he wanted, but he can have anyone he wants if that is ok with you.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@Chad Ladwig, @SamZee, @Hburr and others,
Just to reconfirm, here's the Spontaneous Quantum Leap Adventure Schedule (all times are California time GMT-8):
1 PM -- Launch #1: SamZee start and finish in first place
4 PM -- Launch #2: Chad Ladwig start and finish in first place
7 PM -- Launch #3: Waverly huff start and finish in first place
10 PM -- Launch #4: Chad Ladwig start and finish in first place
1 AM -- Launch #5: Waverly huff start and finish in first place
4 AM -- Launch #6: Chad Ladwig start and finish in first place
7 AM -- Launch #7: Waverly huff start and finish in first place
To repeat, whoever starts the launch makes certain it lasts no longer than 20 minutes so we can keep on schedule. Let's keep the launch open for at least 10-15 minutes to allow others to join in when and if they can. If we launch too quickly, others will miss out on the opportunity to get their Planetarium.
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom