Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
very luck that i have:)
on the post of who have the mission control level center 3 (inconveniente have so please add me there) we should post too who have the planetarium,what is your oppinion?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Bali Hi,
Thanks for jumping on board. I'm using a Quantum Leap with this launch because there seems to be a lot of neighbors wanting a Moon mission. This is not a planned QL ... more like a spontaneous one.
UPDATE: Bali Hi and Ianda11 on board. We now have 2508 points. If you want a Planetarium and a quick launch, please join us!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@grrensmith Chad Ladwig Hburr So we are 4 quantum leaping at present? We need to sync our launches. I'm flying with Hburr now. We have 2hrs remaining
SamZee, Chad Ladwig, Hburr,
I have 2:16 to wait before I can start or join a launch. Will look for you. I want to take a couple first places but will gladly support you on others.
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom