Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My launch lands about 8:30 PM California time tonight the 15th. I will check and see who's launching after that and join in.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have all ready for my first launch.
Just wondering, if i should launch it or better to follow sub-quest of Profesor Klandau.
I am on step "Visit Research Labs of your neighbors to find Klandau" 0/3.
But, visited all 12 neighbor today, need to wait till tomorrow.

So, better to go on via sub-quest, or start with launch Lunar Quest ? (n)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Gt city as far as I remember finding Klandau is the final step before launch and you can also visit own research labs or neighbours. I am not sure what effect skipping/ delaying this step will have? Might have to launch another mission to pass the next step (shuttle launch) if you do it out of sync

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Gt city as far as I remember finding Klandau is the final step before launch and you can also visit own research labs or neighbours. I am not sure what effect skipping/ delaying this step will have? Might have to launch another mission to pass the next step (shuttle launch) if you do it out of sync
Ok, so i will wait till tomorrow. And will try to finish with all steps before i can launch... So if this will be tomorrow, i will need some help. 3000 points isn't so small amount... :cautious:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I am planning daily launches at 17h00 GMT If no other neighbours are launching. You and anyone else are welcome to join. All three chests (gold, silver and bronze) drop water world items. The only difference is that Gold always drops 2, silver drops 1 or 2 50% of the time and bronze 1 item about 33% of the time. The rest of the time they drop rover parts which is good anyway. I only need 5 more items to complete rocket garden, so I am happy with silver/ bronze chests at present. I just want to complete missions to get stars for 10/50 and 100 missions

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have all ready for my first launch.
Just wondering, if i should launch it or better to follow sub-quest of Profesor Klandau.
I am on step "Visit Research Labs of your neighbors to find Klandau" 0/3.
But, visited all 12 neighbor today, need to wait till tomorrow.

So, better to go on via sub-quest, or start with launch Lunar Quest ? (n)
Gt city,
If I remember correctly, the next to the last step is Launch Lunar Mission. You can launch your own or ride along on someone else's. The last step is the landing. If you Launch before those steps you will just have to launch again later. No big deal.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a15pz7d
Username
ice-item need
I don't have too many Lunar Rover and Infrared Telescope in hand, I prefer stock some for the upcoming events to get the Planetarium.
And there's no time limit on the Lunar Mission so I can get the Rocket Garden later.

Your guys have fun in the space. :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, started new Lunar spaceshih launch. 1650/3000 and looking for gold, at least this 1st time (y)

23h 47m to go. Anyone warmly welcome, support is always welcome :blackalien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom