Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Latest UI and gameplay tweaks

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
What about being able to earn golden dice as far as I know this is the only bonus you can't earn apart from alliance 5-10 which for most is impossible

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
  • You can now speed up for free any flight in the last 30 seconds of it
  • You can now speed up for free any construction in the last 30 seconds of it
Um... why??? You have the patience to wait 12 hours for a flight but you can't wait for the last 30 seconds? :confused:
I guess, this is for adventure flights when the flight time = map time. So you can fly 2x using a map, even if you missed the time window of the catalyst.

Device
  1. Android
not dare to update it now, probably will face the crash issue specially produced by Game Insight

When u guys will remove any buttons that encouraging players to accidentally speed up coin/passengers on building using airport cash?

Device
  1. Android
maybe they will make it more reasonable by paying more airport cash to do it.

or one day Game Insight make your game less bugs when the user pays some airport cash in game, yes, a less-bug game dedicated for some of the players!

• You can now speed up for free any flight in the last 30 seconds of it
  • You can now speed up for free any construction in the last 30 seconds of it
Um... why??? You have the patience to wait 12 hours for a flight but you can't wait for the last 30 seconds? :confused:

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Has there been a change in the latest version that I've missed regarding the Duke Store not restocking?

That is two visits now with items labelled "out of stock" because I purchased them last week.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Has there been a change in the latest version that I've missed regarding the Duke Store not restocking?

That is two visits now with items labelled "out of stock" because I purchased them last week.

Okay, my issue has been addressed in another thread. Just waiting for the eventual fix.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
No "One-Tap-Collect-All-Coins" button???
I can see GI creating an option to collect "all income", but probably would cost 1 green cash to collect.

A certain percentage of green cash spent by players is most likely due to accidental touches, and I doubt GI would make a "collect all coins" button without a cost in green cash to do so, otherwise they'd be losing money from those accidental purchases.

Top Bottom