Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Known Glitches with Airport City

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hey Chill, I have to ask in your first screen shot, what the hell bldg is that in the very bottom corner??? Looks like Bilbo Baggins house!!!

Looks like the new update has glitches. When visting all you see is the airport and land layout and no buildings

As I wrote in another thread I haven't updated (yet) and upon visiting a neighbour the game tries to convince me to go and update, when chosing cancel in that dialog box the game gets stuck on the neighbours airport (no way to go back) and all buildings have a "padlock symbol" on them. Had to kill the app and restart it to get things working again. I guess this is a way for the developer to try to force the update on us? I just wished not all updates introduces new bugs (apart from the nice glitches :cool: ) or I wouldn't be as hesitant to update with the new patches.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
oh, and the fruit bag reward still shows up with a ! on the collection treasure chest icon but can no longer be collected after the cinemania update, so it might be worth cashing in by selling farmers market as it sells for 600, and replacing with something cheaper if you play very often (like i do :)), though I guess the cash gain is pretty pointless unless you're at a low level

Device
  1. Android
Also we have lost some more treasure collections with the new update..No treadmills..collections reduced from 35 to 32 if i m right.. I have a notification saying there is a new collection, but i dont find anything to collect...another a very small bug, ..but still seems like an update with a not-so-interesting quest (for me at the least) and some bugs as freebies :blush: .

Hi Dave,
Could you possibly add the last version (or all) to be downloaded Just upgraded. I am downgrading to 1.3 now after backing up with astro.
2 collections were lost from my list.
Farmers market and running wild.
( ! ) Still shows in the collection chest but reward cannot be claimed !. 2 new were added to collections.
Dolce Vita still works! Rockfest is gone (gifts on list) and replaced by Cinema Quest. Already getting frequent drops of items though. Thanks

When an incoming flight lands, click to get the money, experience and gifts and the go to visit a neighbour. When you are back, the plane has disappeared but you kept your fuel level, your passengers and all the rest...

When an incoming flight lands, click to get the money, experience and gifts and the go to visit a neighbour. When you are back, the plane has disappeared but you kept your fuel level, your passengers and all the rest...

Only downside with that at the moment is there is no way to get back to your own airport. Good idea when the glitch is fixed though.

Also we have lost some more treasure collections with the new update..No treadmills..collections reduced from 35 to 32 if i m right..

having the same problem here! so many full collections in stock already but can't cash them out!

Another thing: The destinations Maledives and Venice disappeared!

this all happens on a samsung galaxy S2.

This is the first time I have problems with an update but this really seems to be a huge mess...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport

I noticed that before fredo but never really considered it a glitch.

You're right Dave, this update was horrible! And I thought they did a terrible job with their testing when they screwed up the weekend code!!!

Also we have lost some more treasure collections with the new update..No treadmills..collections reduced from 35 to 32 if i m right.. I have a notification saying there is a new collection, but i dont find anything to collect...another a very small bug, ..but still seems like an update with a not-so-interesting quest (for me at the least) and some bugs as freebies :blush: .

i'm having the same issue, i have a star over the treasure chest icon saying i have collections to collect, 3 of them actually and i can't scroll over to them to collect them. I'm on android with a galaxy nexus.

anyone know any fixes for this???

Top Bottom