Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Minisa - oh cyprus is at very early level, i flew there like thousand times and never got shampoo. You must have been very lucky
in the list of things falling from the flight, appears to me..
Minisa, are you sure that the shampoo is dropped from a flight? I thought it had to be gifted.
yes.. at least for me..
did you receive my bath towel other time?

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
foto.PNG

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Minisa - pls add me. I sent u request. I can send some items u need
Rigottnik - thank you for the bracelet! Can i have 2 more pls?
Rabblerouser - have you got the towel? Do you need anymore?

I asked one guy that pays on android to send me a gift (bracelets), but got fuel instead :( glitch?
__________________________________________________________________________________
Username: S3R3G4
Platform: iPhone
Level: 25
Stars: 42
Heart Level: 5 (74 of 128)

Can give: Fuel (3 units), Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Light, Projector, Channel Bar, Towel, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, (Spare Propeller, Deicer, Ventilation FIlter - not yet available)

Needed: Disposable Shampoo, All Inclusive bracelets

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
iPhone: Rabblerouser, iPad: Rabblerouser2
Minisa, I don't need any more bath towels. I updated my signature so what is need is current. However, after the Christmas update, I now can sent different gifts to different people. Is this happening to anyone else?

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Minisa, However, after the Christmas update, I now can sent different gifts to different people. Is this happening to anyone else?

Yes, apparently every time you go in and view the gifting area, you're sendable items can change. Makes for one heck of a time trying to keep the signature updated for the sending items listings. :/ But, I think I like it because now it'll make those harder to find gifts easier to locate. :)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Minisa - Thank you! So it was you, it shows me that "username" sent bracelet. What would you like in return? I can send you old lantern now (my list has changed). What is your level - I can try to trace you by level as I can't see your name. Could you please send me one more (the last one) hotel bracelet? THANK YOU!!!!

Has anyone got shampoo in the updated items list? I still can't find it anywhere...

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Rigottnik - Thank you very much! Now I just need to find shampoo :)
My items are changing all the time, so once I'm able to send, I will check your needs and send you something useful :)

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Minisa - Thank you! So it was you, it shows me that "username" sent bracelet. What would you like in return? I can send you old lantern now (my list has changed). What is your level - I can try to trace you by level as I can't see your name. Could you please send me one more (the last one) hotel bracelet? THANK YOU!!!!

Has anyone got shampoo in the updated items list? I still can't find it anywhere...

;)
tomorrow I'll send for you the xmas itens =D
if you could send for me any xmas itens that I need, I'll apreciate =D

I'm level 18

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Hi everyone! I have been following this thread for a little while and want to send a big THANK YOU to all who have helped me with game items!
I think I have most of you as friends now, and thought it would be much easier to communicate this way.

Minissa, I can't add your new name..can you try to add me? Also, should I delete Minisa or are you still using that game?

I am not sure why but I can't seem to get any disposable shampoos to come through to me? Would you try to send me one Rabblerouser? (or anyone else that has them to send)

GamingSwiftie2, I received the ATM and will send back as soon as I can gift again!

Thanks again everyone.

:)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
GamingSwiftie2, I see that you don't need the ATM anymore. Will try to send sleigh oil tomorrow (although not sure if it is still on my list)..

:) Oh and thanks for the heaters Rabblerouser and S3R3G4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom