Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Hi Minissa,
You showed up as Minissa and then unfortunately went to username the next time I logged on! Thankfully I only have one username though.
Do you only need one red paint? I already sent you sleigh oil, but let me know if you are still needing the red paint and I will return to you tomorrow.

THANKS!!

Alibear99, I added you, but probaly my name will show as username
I'm lvl 18
You can delete the Minisa

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Alibear99 Hehehe, yeah, everyone on this list is taking good care of me. So, my "need" list changes very frequently. Thankfully I've developed a system to "check in" gifted items. And so I update my signature very frequently as a result. Your best bet for me is to just double check my signature at the time you want to return a gift. ;)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi All,

I Also started the Santa Clause/Christmas mission.

Do you know if these duty-free missions are connected to the time limited mission?

I'll see if what I can send varies from time to time and I'll try to keep the list about my needs up to date. At least for now everything in my signature is correct...Just updated.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Sounds good GamingSwiftie!

I ended up getting the imprinter and other ATM from flights to Cyprus...finally. Crazy thing is that I now have 20 generators that I am not sure what to do with...
Have sold that small green plane and bought it back numerous times now. Too funny.

:)

Alibear99 Hehehe, yeah, everyone on this list is taking good care of me. So, my "need" list changes very frequently. Thankfully I've developed a system to "check in" gifted items. And so I update my signature very frequently as a result. Your best bet for me is to just double check my signature at the time you want to return a gift. ;)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Hi there! Hope you received the sleigh oil. I will try to keep the items coming if I know what you need! :)

I am not sure if the duty-free missions are connected to the timed mission...maybe someone else does.

On that note though..now that I have finished the Duty Free Shop (level 1) it requires you to sell single-malt whiskey, chocolate candies, pearl earrings and skin care products.. so any of those items would be fine to send me too. (They also drop from friends buildings)

Thanks!

Hi All,

I Also started the Santa Clause/Christmas mission.

Do you know if these duty-free missions are connected to the time limited mission?

I'll see if what I can send varies from time to time and I'll try to keep the list about my needs up to date. At least for now everything in my signature is correct...Just updated.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Hey everyone!

I just got back into playing ... and it turns out I updated sometime around Halloween and got stuck with the missions I never finished. Since they didn't seem to go away with the Christmas update, is anyone still able to send bright lanterns? I'd really love to get rid of the ghosts hanging around my airport once and for all.

Thanks in advance!

Device
  1. iPhone
I sent sleigh oil to all of you in my list

aartoo Alibear99 The duty free shop has nothing to do with the Xmas quest. It´s just a new building like the fuel station. androids already got it many weeks ago.

Alibear99 I sent you a request
mcmanda Also sent a request to you (will sent you bright lantern as long as you need ;) )

And most needed: Sleigh Cover!!! Is anybody able to send it? maybe by renewing the gift list..?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi,

mcmanda: I accidentally deleted you from my add friend list. I sent you a request. Please add me. At least last time I checked I could send bright lanterns.

Rigottnik: Thanks. Now I don't have put effort into getting Duty Free Shop finished against the timer

My list of Items I can sen is changing also, so that part of my signature is out of date.

Thanks for the sleigh oil. Got enough of those for now. Other x-mas stuff is needed

Can anuone send a transmitter (not the powerful radio transmitter but the other one). I need 1 for my tower upgrade to get a sevent hangar. I'd buy it but I used all my greenies to buy land.

Aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Hi everyone! Sent Red Paint to everyone today..except GamingSwifitie (Old Lantern) and Rabblerouser (Flight Catering).

Finished my first Hangar for Santa! THANKS to everyone who sent items! It is quite cute to see the little sleigh take off. :)

Have a good day!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi again,

Rigottnik: I accidentally deleted you from my friends list and cannot send you a friend request. Try to add me again, please.

Items needed (in order of preference): 1 Transmitter (different from the Powerful Radio Transmitter), 2 Sleigh Covers, 2 Heaters, 2 Red Paints, Old Lanterns, 2 ATMs, 2 Imprinters, 3 TV screens, 3 Controllers, Flight Items

Thanks again,

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi again,

Rigottnik: I accidentally deleted you from my friends list and cannot send you a friend request. Try to add me again, please.

Items needed (in order of preference): 1 Transmitter (different from the Powerful Radio Transmitter), 2 Sleigh Covers, 2 Heaters, 2 Red Paints, Old Lanterns, 2 ATMs, 2 Imprinters, 3 TV screens, 3 Controllers, Flight Items

Thanks again,

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi again,

Thanks again,

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Hey all - I did my best to send what your signatures said you might need, though I generally stuck to Christmas items. (Which was kinda difficult, because the only "Christmas" item I can really send are heaters and old lanterns.)

@aartoo - I tried re-adding you, but it just comes up and tells me that "the promo code is not valid". I'll keep trying.

Thanks for all the gifts; my ghosts are slowly disappearing. Bright lanterns are still appreciated because there are 3 ghosts left, but I'm also hoping to complete my sleigh hanger, so sleigh covers (3), sleigh oil (1), heaters (1), and red paint (2) are also very much appreciated.

Thanks, and happy Sunday!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi again,

Last night was really good for me. Thanks to you all, now I am only missing 1 Red Paint for my first sleigh hangar:). I'll try to build another one after that.

mcmanda: You show on my waiting list. See if you can just add me from that list.

Can anyone send me a transmitter? or do you know if you can send them at all?

Signature is updated.

aartoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom