Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved into having a monthly trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
  • Username Friend Code
  • Items Required
  • Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.
:)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Gmac9999 : Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for the Shredder! I had almost given up on getting one anytime soon. And viola what a nice surprise to wake up to this morning. :)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Minisa - Absolutely... But you're showing up as a "username" entry for me. So, could you give me some help locating you? (I think knowing what level you are currently, I can find you.)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
To whoever has been thinking ahead of me and gifting me stuff for the town hall (level 4)... Thank you!!!

Background: Someone has been sending me odd items here and there (that I obviously didn't request)... I just looked at them, accepted them, and thought how odd they were and went back to playing. Well, I just sat down and did another inventory for planning purposes and found out that they've been setting me up! I now have all of the items needed for the next town hall upgrade. All I needed to do is realize it and spend the money on upgrading it! So, guess what just got moved ahead on my queue of things to upgrade. :D

So, to whoever, you are (sorry I didn't pay more attention to your recent gifts to grab your name)... A huge thank you!!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Rigottnik: About that "send in return" thing... Thats too bad:(.
Rabblerouser: Did you receive an Archive box from me? If so, then there is a glich in the send in return thing, because I cannot send Archive boxes.

Can anyone send Defrosters? I need 2 for my second catering facility. And I still need that 1 Transmitter for the Tower.

aartoo

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone!​
Please help me! I can't finish building the hotel because I can't find anywhere 2 items - disposable shampoo & all inclusive bracelet.​
Please help if you can send these items! I would be happy to send back any of the items that I have on my list​
__________________________________________________________________________________​
Username: S3R3G4
Platform: iPhone
Level: 25
Stars: 42
Heart Level: 5 (74 of 128)
Can give: Fuel (3 units), Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Light, Projector, Channel Bar, Towel, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, (Spare Propeller, Deicer, Ventilation FIlter - not yet available)
Needed: Disposable Shampoo, All Inclusive Bracelet

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Minisa :( ok, i see, so i'll have to wait then for cyprus to unlock :(

Can give: Fuel (3 units), Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Light, Projector, Channel Bar, Towel, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, (Spare Propeller, Deicer, Ventilation FIlter - not yet available)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
iPhone: Rabblerouser, iPad: Rabblerouser2
aartoo, I did not get the archive box from you. I don't remember what I got from you but I haven't got an archive box lately.

Minisa, are you sure that the shampoo is dropped from a flight? I thought it had to be gifted.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Rabblerouser - i can send you towels for hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom