Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gameswift thanks very much for the pos terminals I have now finished the duty free shop.
Everyone else thanks for the items .
GI continue to piss off a lot of there customers with there tactics regarding presents not dropping .
Bah Humbug . Everyone else happy holidays and a happy new year.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi all,

Still 3 days to go on my x-mas mission and I still need 1 Freezer and 1 Artificial Ice to complete my Skating Rink. I can buy one of those with cash, but I still need one.

This means that I still need OLD LANTERNS please.

Sent you:

Minisa: POS terminal
GamingSwiftie (2 and 3), S3R3G4, Maloumaris, JesperJ, Rigottnik, Alibear99: Old Lantern
Gmac9999: Beacon
Rabblerouser, Sophie (2): Flight Catering
Pakman: Spare Prop

Vangees: I sent you a Sandbag. Did you receive that? You show up on my friendlist as username lvl15. Just want to make sure you are the right one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

aartoo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
aartoo Thank you for the sandbag it did come through!!! Pretty odd, I though iPad players couldn't gift mission items to Iphone players and vice versa but I also got an old lantern from you. If you're gifting is rotating like ours would it be possible for you to send me a rope block? Thanks!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Happy New Year, everyone!

I've about given up hope on completing the Christmas missions (even with the extra time), so I upgraded my fuel station. If you still want to send old lanterns that's cool, but I also need lots of triple wire, reinforced frames, and transmitters.

Thanks for everything you guys send; even if GI sucks at programming, it's nice to know that I had a steady supply of old lanterns. ;)

Hi all,

Still 3 days to go on my x-mas mission and I still need 1 Freezer and 1 Artificial Ice to complete my Skating Rink. I can buy one of those with cash, but I still need one.

This means that I still need OLD LANTERNS please.

Sent you:

Minisa: POS terminal
GamingSwiftie (2 and 3), S3R3G4, Maloumaris, JesperJ, Rigottnik, Alibear99: Old Lantern
Gmac9999: Beacon
Rabblerouser, Sophie (2): Flight Catering
Pakman: Spare Prop

Vangees: I sent you a Sandbag. Did you receive that? You show up on my friendlist as username lvl15. Just want to make sure you are the right one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

aartoo
Thanks Aartoo I will send you Lanterns when gifts resets.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone!
Now just one more day left to complete Christmas mission and i still need one last piece of artificial ice, which never falls from flights for me. Can anyone tell me if you get anything useful completing the mission? Is it worth buying this last piece that i need for $8?
Please continue sending me old lanterns and i will return whatever you have in your signature.
Thank you!
S3R3G4

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Can anyone tell me if you get anything useful completing the mission? Is it worth buying this last piece that i need for $8?

I think you get a Christmas tree, or at least that's what I've read. It sounds like it's not useful (I get the impression it's a decoration?), so I wouldn't personally spend the money to get it.

I don't need the reward (honestly I don't have room for it anyway), but if I don't complete the Christmas mission (and it looks like I won't), will the mission just go away? Right now I have a sub mission (on the left sidebar) that's Santa telling me to complete the ice rink. Will that disappear after tomorrow? I ask because I still have a submission left over from the football event from the coach telling me to build a stadium (though that might still be obtainable). I just don't want to have something left over that I can't complete.

If GI decides to run a game like this again, I hope they do much better with the drop rates. Having to get lucky to get stardust to drop, presents to drop, AND THEN whatever you need to finish the building is just ridiculous.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
iPhone: Rabblerouser, iPad: Rabblerouser2
I think you get a Christmas tree, or at least that's what I've read. It sounds like it's not useful (I get the impression it's a decoration?), so I wouldn't personally spend the money to get it.

I don't need the reward (honestly I don't have room for it anyway), but if I don't complete the Christmas mission (and it looks like I won't), will the mission just go away? Right now I have a sub mission (on the left sidebar) that's Santa telling me to complete the ice rink. Will that disappear after tomorrow? I ask because I still have a submission left over from the football event from the coach telling me to build a stadium (though that might still be obtainable). I just don't want to have something left over that I can't complete.

If GI decides to run a game like this again, I hope they do much better with the drop rates. Having to get lucky to get stardust to drop, presents to drop, AND THEN whatever you need to finish the building is just ridiculous.

Yes, you get the Christmas tree. It gives you one collectable item (for one of the collections located at the chest in the bottom center of the screen, not for the submissions on the left) every 24 hours. It is a 1x1 item and I actually have found it useful with some of its items. You can built it on either side.

As for the football submission, you can still build the Brazilian Cottage and Brazilian Villa and I still get drops from them (including drops from friends cities) that allow me to build the stadium. I kept the Brazilian Cottage and Brazilian Villa because I like that it gives me passengers and it they drop enough that I have 18 stadiums in my warehouse that I have no reason to build (I would send you one if GI allowed).

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Rabblerouser - thanks for explanation!
mcmanda - the items still drop out from brazilian cottages for me too, but i have "brazilian carnival" mission left over where i need to get items from flights to Sao Polo, Lima or Buenos Aires. I've done over 20 flights to Sao Paolo and not a single item dropped, so i'm afraid there might be also 0 drop rate for Christmas left over missions

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Yes, you get the Christmas tree. It gives you one collectable item (for one of the collections located at the chest in the bottom center of the screen, not for the submissions on the left) every 24 hours. It is a 1x1 item and I actually have found it useful with some of its items. You can built it on either side.

That's actually kind of cool. That almost makes it unfortunate I won't finish. I also don't have enough green dollars to buy all the things I need and I'm not spending real money to buy them (plus, 8 greens for 1 item? Ha. Double ha.). Thanks for the info, though.

the items still drop out from brazilian cottages for me too, but i have "brazilian carnival" mission left over where i need to get items from flights to Sao Polo, Lima or Buenos Aires. I've done over 20 flights to Sao Paolo and not a single item dropped, so i'm afraid there might be also 0 drop rate for Christmas left over missions

Ugh, this is what I'm most afraid of. Orphaned missions. I don't mind the "build a stadium" one, because I did notice that things still drop from my Brazilian cottage and villa, so at least that's still obtainable. I want to say I've had something drop from Sao Paulo, but I'm not positive on that. It could very well be that that's like the Christmas mission - where the drop rates are so ridiculously low it just seems like never. (I actually sucked it up and bought a ... calculator, I think, because I sent so many flights out and didn't get another one. I ended up with a billion staplers, but no calculators, even though both had a drop rate of "seldom".)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom