Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Hi Minissa,
You showed up as Minissa and then unfortunately went to username the next time I logged on! Thankfully I only have one username though.
Do you only need one red paint? I already sent you sleigh oil, but let me know if you are still needing the red paint and I will return to you tomorrow.

THANKS!!

I can't stand this problem with my username. I thought with the update it would be resolved.
Yes, I only need one more red paint xD

Rigottnik: I think I sent you an imprinter, but my game is in Dutch, so I hope I got the translation right
aartoo: Do you mean the transmitter for the city hall upgrade? I think I've seen that in my list once, but now there's nothing, even after logging out and back in the game for ~10 times. There is also a transmitter needed for the oil company, together with triple cables and strengthened frames, this transmitter can not be sent (I think)

Device
  1. iPhone
Maloumaris :LOL: no, you sent me a "POS Terminal". I need the thing for the credit cards not the EC-Cards. My game is in german so I know the problem ;). When the Xmas event started for short time I changed my iPhones language to english to get the right translations :rolleyes:
Anyway thanks for the terminal, by the way I think the imprinter can´t be send...

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Thanks everyone for the items you sent!

Big THANKS Rabblerouser and Minissa for the last 2 heaters that I needed! :)

What do you think of the duty free shop? Are more items required as you get to higher levels?

Just wondering if it is worthwhile to pursue...how hard the items are to get versus the amt of money you receive for selling them.

THANKS

Also, add Kianahawaii if you can! Working on same level as me (or close) and having trouble getting some items...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi,

Maloumaris: I mean the Transmitter for Tower upgrade. Looks like a hand held walkie-talkie radio (at least to me). I think you can get it from Paris flights.

I need old lanterns please. I got the sleigh, but I don't have any of the stuff neeeded to fly it and I think those can only be obtained frim the elves (or from flights to Lappland), am I right.

Aartoo

Hi Aartoo,
You're right, you need stardust (obtainable from elves on your own airport) and gifts (obtainable from Lapland) to fly the sleigh. The old lanterns can be received from neighbours and from clicking on elves at your neighbours' airports.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
aartoo How did you get all the covers? The only thing I get from the flights is oil...

About the transmitter, is it the dark blue one? I already had it once when my list changend, so it is possible to be send

Rigottnik: I got the covers from different flights. And about the transmitter: it looks like a hand held radio. Like a walkie-talkie. And it is blue. If you can sen me one, I would appriciate it. If you are not sure if it is the right one, send me one and I'll let you know.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
THANKS so much Sophie2 for the insulation and transmitters!! (Hope you see this...)
Now I can do the next control tower...once I save up the $200,000!
Do you want either item returned to you? What do you need?

I am working on a third hangar as you might notice if you go to my neighborhood...but without stardust it seems kinda pointless as I can't fly anywhere! :LOL:
Priority 1 is definitely old lanterns!

I don't need anymore Red Paint...unless you would like me to resend to you.

Don't think stardust, sleigh cover or imprinter can be gifted. Does anyone know about shampoo? Seems there are a few of us that need it...

Have a good day everyone!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
THANKS so much Sophie2 for the insulation and transmitters!! (Hope you see this...)
Now I can do the next control tower...once I save up the $200,000!
Do you want either item returned to you? What do you need?

I am working on a third hangar as you might notice if you go to my neighborhood...but without stardust it seems kinda pointless as I can't fly anywhere! :LOL:
Priority 1 is definitely old lanterns!

I don't need anymore Red Paint...unless you would like me to resend to you.

Don't think stardust, sleigh cover or imprinter can be gifted. Does anyone know about shampoo? Seems there are a few of us that need it...

Have a good day everyone!
You're welcome :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Some of you maybe want to add neighbours who already have special christmas buildings that drop items needed for the quest.

I hope we can make a list of these neighbours:

"I fly" , 2 Christmas Gift Shops, 2 Ice Rinks, 2 Igloo, 2 Ice Sculpture Parks, 5 Santa's House
"Pakman" , 4 Christmas Gift shops, 1 Ice Rink , 1 Santa house 1,
"waverly huff", 6 Christmas Gift Shops, 1 Ice Rink
"Ravey83" 2 Christmas Gift Shops, 1 Ice Rink, 1 Igloo, 1 Ice Sculpture Park, 1 Santas´s House, 1 Ice Castle

Nice list , I have no idea whats going on but sometimes I can send whiskey but have never recieved it back.
So now I send the old lantern and hope for the best, I have to say the Xmas task is a slow and painful one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom