Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Today's exports were as follows:
greensmith landing gear
Dee140157 flight catering
GamingSwiftie (GS3) powerful radio transmitter
flip123 (Jpjpjp): could not ID; (Jpjpjp2) fuel hose
Bali Hi passengers; @JeanVL spare wire
Ianda11 deicer
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) additional radar
rickmou additional radar
One Bad Day (OBD) fuel hose; (Flyerduck) spare propeller
Scoob1964 spare propeller
tdv (TDVCrApple2) all inclusive bracelet
must_dash fuel
@kalina82 spare propeller
Pakman deicer
dr_fly spare propeller
Scatterkat goal post
Happy Flyin....

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Deicer
Brexter - Flight Catering to Stan Breckner 2 (don't see the original)
Capt. Dave - Powerful Radio Transmitter
Dee140157 - To Ducks1 - Power Source
dr_fly (aka Cpt Bob) - Spare Propeller
Ianda11 - Landing Lamp to 10 and Flight Catering to 11
flip123 - Spare Propeller (and Jpjpjp is missing or username from my phone so send me what you need)
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Gyroscope
must_dash - Deicer
mv_airport - Powerful Radio Transmitter
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Flight Catering
Scatterkat - to Kathimeador - Sandbag
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Oscillating Beacon
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Bath Towel
Tractatus - Weather Display...not sure you need more though.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
hi Uncle Mans,

i can help with the controller and cooling chamber from flip123 and with the air vent filter from jpjpjp....
but 1. i don't know if we are neighbours (i have seen the iphone version), 2. How to identify?

can you check if flip123 is a neighbour on your ipad, if so, sent me the controller or cooling chamber and i willsent back.... the jpjpjp accojnt, i haven't got a clue....are we neighbours there?

flip123 - What I really need to do is add my iPhone information to my signature as well especially as I see I can help more and more people from there as well.

I know that flip123 is connected to my iPad (which is the current sig). I know that jpjpjp is connected to my iPhone until it went to username. What I don't know is if they are cross connected. At one point, I tried to add this avatar to Uncle Mans, but apparently it hasn't worked - not sure if it is a GI problem or a user (aka me) problem.

I know, it doesn't answer the question. ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Uncle Mans, The avatar doesn't work properly. I have it on Iphone and ipad but I can't get it on my ipad account....
But.... if you can see mee, sent me the item you need and I can try to find you.....

Device
  1. iPad
flip123 thank you. Have updated my signature.
The friends on this forum make for much less frustrating game play despite all the username issues. It would take much longer to collect everything with more random gifting. So glad I found it when I did.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
LAUNCH!
Friday I will start a launch on flip123. First I will try to start 1 launch and not like the last time two launches at the same time....
Then I will try to join with my Jpjpjp (Username) account. If that is working correctly (I haven't had a join launch with a username before)I will post on the forum you can join....
If it isn't working I will also post on the forum that the joined failed and I advice usernames not to join.... As I can do a solo launch with flip123, finishing will not be a problem (and the last launch, 3 people jumped on board)

Device
  1. iPad
I have a lot of fuel items waiting for a launch to join or start, but I still need that elusive personal audio player to drop for a treadmill collection. It is getting beyond a joke now. I have tons of everything else! I am surprised I managed to ever get one for the original quest. I have yet to even se what the alien legacy looks like. I must look out for it on someone else's airport.

Device
  1. iPad
Just a thought, if I need to fly to San Francisco I need a jet. But to get a jet I really need to upgrade my repair centre first before a jet breaks down and is useless to me. However to get insulation to upgrade the repair centre I need a jet to fly to San Francisco.......... Vicious circle or what? How did I do it last time on my ipad? I have forgotten? Did my jets not break down? Did someone gift insulation? No one has said they can. Oh bother.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just a thought, if I need to fly to San Francisco I need a jet. But to get a jet I really need to upgrade my repair centre first before a jet breaks down and is useless to me. However to get insulation to upgrade the repair centre I need a jet to fly to San Francisco.......... Vicious circle or what? How did I do it last time on my ipad? I have forgotten? Did my jets not break down? Did someone gift insulation? No one has said they can. Oh bother.

I will have to relook at that as I though you could get insulation from a lower level flight....

But anyway I can gift insulation so no worries... just let me know how many...

Device
  1. iPad
flip123,
No problem. When I tapped on the launch pad I saw you were about two hours into a launch. I tapped on your icon, then "join this launch" and immediately started my own launch. Very strange. I've got more treadmills but little fuel so I will let this launch fade out with time and keep flying to Cape Canaveral to stockpile more fuel. So far I've got lots of the smaller fuel sizes and almost none of the larger ones.
Cheers,
Tom
Tom, same thing happened to me. Must be ANOTHER bug :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom