Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
billsnj, oké Thanks, sorry greensmith, the chance I can help will be very small....

Can I offer one of you an easy launch in the near future?

I think I know how the empty launches are created....
As I started the launch, nothing happend for 20/30 seconds. I went to the launchplatform and clicked for the second time on start a new launch..... Probably the second launch was formed..... I don't know if the first or second was the correct launch....but I know now I have to wait longer next time...

Sorry
flip123,
No problem. When I tapped on the launch pad I saw you were about two hours into a launch. I tapped on your icon, then "join this launch" and immediately started my own launch. Very strange. I've got more treadmills but little fuel so I will let this launch fade out with time and keep flying to Cape Canaveral to stockpile more fuel. So far I've got lots of the smaller fuel sizes and almost none of the larger ones.
Cheers,
Tom

@ Happy Helen & @ Pakman thanks for adding me guys!! Happy Helen you must of been on my list but showing as username with no avatar. Still no avatar, but showing as Benjamin Thomas. I don't what I sent you earlier today, but it must have been whatever you sent me because I can't send you anything else today. Pakman is showing with no avatar. I sent you a prop!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
How do I add neighbors. I'm new to the game. Thanks for the help
Aviator77,
To add a neighbor, tap the community icon on the bottom (the one with three smiling faces) then tap the faces again. Tap on Add a Friend. Then enter the neighbor name. If successful, a window will pop up saying so. I tried to add Aviator77 with no luck. When I added iPad it was successful. Now you have to accept my neighbor request. My user name on this forum is greensmith. My neighbor name in Airport City is Waverly huff.
For gifting help, check out: https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/new-users-guide-for-gifting.2310/
Hope this helps!
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Neighbors,
Today's exports were the following:
amir khan additional radar
greensmith gyroscope
Dee140157 oscillating beacon
GamingSwiftie (GS3) navigation module
flip123 (Jpjpjp): could not ID ; (Jpjpjp2) archive box
Bali Hi fuel ; @JeanVL additional radar
Capt. Dave packaging machine???, i meant to send you a catering meal but my stylus slipped and accidentally sent you something that you probably don't need . My apologies
Ianda11 spare propeller
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) additional radar?
rickmou fuel hose
One Bad Day (OBD) fuel hose; (Flyerduck) spare wire
Scoob1964 oscillating beacon
tdv (TDVCrApple2) passengers
must_dash fuel hose
@kalina82 fuel hose
Pakman spare propeller
dr_fly fuel
Cheers!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Deicer
Brexter - Flight Catering to Stan Breckner 2 (don't see the original)
Capt. Dave - Powerful Radio Transmitter
@Dee140147 - To Ducks1 - Landing Lamp
dr_fly (aka Cpt Bob) - Spare Propeller
Ianda11 - Landing Lamp to 10 and Flight Catering to 11
flip123 - Fuel House (and Jpjpjp is missing or username from my phone so send me what you need)
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Gyroscope
must_dash - Deicer
mv_airport - Flight Catering
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Additional Radar
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Oscillating Beacon
tdv - Passengers off to TDVCrApple2
Tractatus - Weather Display

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi Uncle Mans,

i can help with the controller and cooling chamber from flip123 and with the air vent filter from jpjpjp....
but 1. i don't know if we are neighbours (i have seen the iphone version), 2. How to identify?

can you check if flip123 is a neighbour on your ipad, if so, sent me the controller or cooling chamber and i willsent back.... the jpjpjp accojnt, i haven't got a clue....are we neighbours there?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
@ Happy Helen & @ Pakman thanks for adding me guys!! Happy Helen you must of been on my list but showing as username with no avatar. Still no avatar, but showing as Benjamin Thomas. I don't what I sent you earlier today, but it must have been whatever you sent me because I can't send you anything else today. Pakman is showing with no avatar. I sent you a prop!!
LAX

Just returned your catering, thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi @Kathimeador, I have just sent you neighbour invites from flip123 and Jpjpjp2.
Jpjpjp2 can help you with server racks and smoke detectors.
flip123 can help you with the sandbag and assembly robot, hope you don't turn into a username....
Welcome

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Barcelona and Las Vegas... The new, not working flights...
On android Barcelona is a level 24 flight and needs fuel hoses, Las Vegas is a level 30 flight (De-icer?). I haven't got the level yet, so I can't tell you which flight item you need for that flight. tdv, can you tell us?

As several of us used the stock of fuel hoses on the last quest maybe it's a good idea to replenish?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kathimeador / MsKat
Thank you Flip123. I have accepted your invites and appreciate the gifts. I have sent out my gifts for the day, but I will send a spare prop and flight item tomorrow. Thanks again!

Device
  1. iPad
Hi, as ever at the moment, it is Ducks 1 most in need of you help. I still need a flight helmet and textbooks to complete the flight school. However now I want to upgrade my repair centre to level 3 before I get a jet which will inevitably break down. So for that I need : 2 Power Source, 2 Insulation and 2 Drill Machines so any gifts of those would be appreciated. As for dee140147 any of the usual higher level flight items are great. I have loads of collections that still need completion.

I am trying to return sensible items for Ducks1. The range of gifts is getting wider now. I regularly return to about 18 so still have room for a couple more regular friends, so send me a request if you want. Thank you to those friends who send but do not want gifts back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom