Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
In-game Name: calair
Friend Code: calair
Last update: 4/7
Platform: iOS
There's a launch going on if you care to join us. If we are not neighbors, let's hook up!
CalAir
I tried to add CalAir as a neighbor and it didn't go through. Add Waverly huff and see if it goes through on your end.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith 8:48 AM EST - 1448/1600 with 2 hours 33 minutes to go. I'm solo - for some reason nobody can seemy launch????? Bill
Here's what I get when I look for a launch to join:
image.jpg
You are not on the list, but Mevans is on twice. Strange. Hope you launch okay, pal.
Cheers,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Here's what I get when I look for a launch to join:
View attachment 578
You are not on the list, but Mevans is on twice. Strange. Hope you launch okay, pal.
Cheers,
Tom
Tom - This has happened to me before. When I start up my Launch - and I see a Neighbor that has a launch going - I always wait approx. 45sec - 1 minute before I TAP join. I did exactly that when I went to join Ducks1 last night. Several others looked for my launch and nobody could see it. Right now 1534/1600 with 1 hr 35 minutes to go. It will be close.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
greensmith 8:48 AM EST - 1448/1600 with 2 hours 33 minutes to go. I'm solo - for some reason nobody can seemy launch????? Bill
I experienced the same with my first two launches - I couldn't see any other launches, and later nobody joined my launches, even though I announced them in this forum. The resultat was that Ihad to complete it myself which was quite an unpleasant surprise: One launch costed me greenies to reach enough points, the other I had to abandon :-( So my strategy now is to be sure to have at least 1200 points in "fast" fuel before any attempt of a launch.

I guess I can't help you, 'cos we're not neighbors - I don't dare trying, not having the minimum in fuel.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I experienced the same with my first two launches - I couldn't see any other launches, and later nobody joined my launches, even though I announced them in this forum. The resultat was that Ihad to complete it myself which was quite an unpleasant surprise: One launch costed me greenies to reach enough points, the other I had to abandon :-( So my strategy now is to be sure to have at least 1200 points in "fast" fuel before any attempt of a launch.

I guess I can't help you, 'cos we're not neighbors - I don't dare trying, not having the minimum in fuel.
Arne This has happened to me before - I usually wait approx. 1 minute before I attempt to join an existing launch. I have enough to make it, barely. I have 18 Exp Bolts and 300 Solid Fuel 6 Additional Stab - the proplem is you have to wait 2 or more hours to use !!!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Fellow Pilots & Cosmonauts,
Daily exports went to:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) fuel hose ; (Waverlyhuff2) spare wire
Dee140157(Dee140147) flight catering ; (Ducks1) landing lamp
GamingSwiftie (GS2) fuel hose ; (GS3) flight catering
flip123 (Jpjpjp) oscillating beacon ; (Jpjpjp2) flight catering
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) gyroscope ; (Uncle Mans Phone) grinding machine
Ianda11 (Ianda11) spare propeller
Scoob1964 (Sankukia) fuel hose; (Sankukia2) additional radar
tdv (TDVCrApple2) flight catering
must_dash navigation module
Pakman (Pakman2) archive box (update: just realized it arrived too late as you took it off your sig., ill be more cautious next time); (Pakman3) landing lamp
dr_fly fuel hose
Chloe11111 flight catering
Simp1710 spare propeller
Cheers!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
In-game Name: calair
Friend Code: calair
Last update: 4/7
Platform: iOS
There's a launch going on if you care to join us. If we are not neighbors, let's hook up!
CalAir
Oharris,
Your neighbor request came through with the friend name Caliair ... not CalAir. You might want to change it so forum friends can neighbor you.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Lollypopfizzz
Username: Lollypopfizzz (iPad)
Level 28 /46 stars
Items Required: Shampoo x4 / Dispatcher Console x 2 / Server Rack x 2 / Cash Counter x 4 / Ergonomic Chair x 3
Items I Can Send: fuel, lantern, robotic lawnmower, computer, single malt whisky, cockpit glass welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sandbag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio transmiter, video wall, textbook, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, makeup, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller,
(AT NEXT LEVELS- de-icer, controller)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Username: Lollypopfizzz (iPad)
Level 28 /46 stars
Items Required: Shampoo x4 / Dispatcher Console x 2 / Server Rack x 2 / Cash Counter x 4 / Ergonomic Chair x 3

If you send me an invite to TDV19 (details in my signature) I can sort out some of the items...

BTW if you create a signaure you don;t have to type them all out...

Thanks for all your various gifts - still trying to catch this bloody salmon for the fish market. Does anyone know if guest book is gift able tdv or is it a case of keep plugging away flying to New York, Goa.

Signature updated below.

Started a launch ~30 minutes ago with 818/1600 points. Currently solo. You are more than welcome to join in.
Cheers!

Rsorour - Do you still need any help with your launch - how many points do you need?

Pakman

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thanks for all your various gifts - still trying to catch this bloody salmon for the fish market. Does anyone know if guest book is gift able tdv or is it a case of keep plugging away flying to New York, Goa.

yes it can be - I thought I sent you one from TDV20 - I will try to send you another from it in the next few days...

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour

Signature updated below.

Rsorour - Do you still need any help with your launch - how many points do you need?

Pakman
Pakman ... I'm right now at 1338/1600 points with Tom (Waverlyhuff2) and GamingSwiftie. I'm pretty sure that we can successfully launch. I put up some of the big ticket items to reach halfway, then trying to burn some of the smaller stuff that takes longer, unfortunately. You are more than welcome to join in for the ride. Thanks for the offer.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Hello my friends ...
Thanks a lot for the gifts...

I need items to update my TERMINAL :

Shredders, Stamps and 1 Cash counter

I thank you in advance

Hi, just sent you a neighbour request. I have a couple items on your list including a stapler. I'll send when my gifting resets tomorrow.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Uncle Mans .... I sent 2 grinding machines to your Uncle Mans Phone account over the past couple of days per signature request. Did you get them? or did they "shape shift" to something else? let me know if you are getting them.
Cheers!

I did get them, thanks! Wasn't able to update my signature because I've always had planes in repair.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
From Uncle Mans:
Arne - Flight Catering
Cioli - Spare Propeller
flip123 - Flight Catering
greensmith - Fuel Hose
Ianda11 - To Ianda11 - Fuel Hose
jgottlieb - Flight Catering