Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Update 4.7.10 Now Live

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Please let us know what's new!
Cheers,
Tom
  1. In the beggining screen you can see the version of the update.
  2. Event Back to School started, 10d 05h to go.
  3. In the even windows you can see, what is the reward. Well done.
  4. Football Monument now need a road. Doh.... :meh:
  5. I did not see my green rocket timer (14h to come back), so i click on it. The game asked me to reenter the username once again. I was happy to have ability to change it like on android, but it looks it is one time only. Now my green launch timer is back.

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
I feel really stupid...I'm having this problem and can't get my username to save. When you say default, is it possible I changed it at one point? If so, how would I know? I opened a ticket already. I want this solve quickly since the event is going on.
When you ipen the screen, it will say your username is: username. Delete that and change it to what it used to be. Or a new name if you want. Then press on the green check mark next to the name. Very important to press the check. Otherwise it won't save. Then you should be ok.

I'm one of the first to give GI a lot of grief when they make a mess ( it's their job to be software engineers after all) - so I will give them credit for this.

The small changes they have made are very good, when you choose an aircraft to fly and you go to the flight list then the aircraft not available are greyed out, when you accept gifts the screen is clearer and they have a cross in the corner to click to remove instead of all dissapering as they did before, there are other subtle changes which just make the whole game img experience better - well done

NOW DONt MESS IT UP NEXT TIME - lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ddave1

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Anyone tryed to change name? I have tryed to change mine, but when I look at myself in my suppportgame's neighbour list it i still Usernamelkkkkkkk and the same with the ranking list. In my own game my new name Tossa1 showes in the top 100 ranking. Seems like some of my neighbours that are IOS has been able to change. Maybe there is a delay.

Else i have a mall bug. Only 1 of my 5 universities produce coins. The 4 other does'nt seem to do anything. Stuck on 3,45 hours or something like that.

Edit: Looks like @Neil ellor has been able to change Ne2 to Captain Ne2. So maybe it just takes some time.

Last edited:

Meagansoroka

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
meagansoroka
When you ipen the screen, it will say your username is: username. Delete that and change it to what it used to be. Or a new name if you want. Then press on the green check mark next to the name. Very important to press the check. Otherwise it won't save. Then you should be ok.
Thanks for the advice. I tried this, but it's like the green check mark isn't accepting it? Almost like it's not click able. Hope it just takes time. It's weird because all of my information, neighbors, alliance info, etc are saved and there. I just can't interact with anyone.

Thanks for the advice. I tried this, but it's like the green check mark isn't accepting it? Almost like it's not click able. Hope it just takes time. It's weird because all of my information, neighbors, alliance info, etc are saved and there. I just can't interact with anyone.

Mine took a couple of tries. Then it accepted it. I lost the launch I was in for a few minutes, then that came back - showed me with the new username I picked (DalePorter46). My alliance still showed the old name - until I closed the program and forced it to reboot. Now all is well except when in my support account, I'm still listed as (username Dale) - hoping that changes too.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Anyone tryed to change name? I have tryed to change mine, but when I look at myself in my suppportgame's neighbour list it i still Usernamelkkkkkkk and the same with the ranking list. In my own game my new name Tossa1 showes in the top 100 ranking. Seems like some of my neighbours that are IOS has been able to change. Maybe there is a delay.

Else i have a mall bug. Only 1 of my 5 universities produce coins. The 4 other does'nt seem to do anything. Stuck on 3,45 hours or something like that.

Edit: Looks like @Neil ellor has been able to change Ne2 to Captain Ne2. So maybe it just takes some time.

On my game you have your old usernamelkkkkkkk username and on jamiegsi's game you have the new name. Might just be server syncing will take time.

Meagansoroka

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
meagansoroka
Mine took a couple of tries. Then it accepted it. I lost the launch I was in for a few minutes, then that came back - showed me with the new username I picked (DalePorter46). My alliance still showed the old name - until I closed the program and forced it to reboot. Now all is well except when in my support account, I'm still listed as (username Dale) - hoping that changes too.
Hopefully this happens for me too. I've tried many times and still can't get it to work. I realized I hadn't visited my neighbors today so maybe that has something to do with it. Crossing my fingers it works with the daily reset.

One good thing I noticed.....I needed 2 glazing machines to complete my sweets factory. I was able to watch videos to get both of them. In the past it had only been one!

I see your new names.

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
It looks like it just took some time for the server to sync, seems to be some people struggeling with the new name, I think have 7 called username in my neighbour list now.

With the new update Vintage Weathervane finally seems to work on flights allready active when activated

Top Bottom