Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

IOS Update:1.15 International Rock Fest!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Ok, this update has me puzzled... no new side quests... no new challenge... no new buildings... only things I see as new are the NULL collection being renamed and the fuel(3) changed to be Facebook exclusive and I gained a Passenger(5).
You're puzzled? Something from GI has you puzzled??? LOL

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I just installed too. I got a "Free 2 Fly" splash screen.

New buildings
- VIP Lounge (cost 1800, requires 2x2, yields 126 coins/8 hours, build time 12 hours - speed up 3 greenies)
- Retro Movie Theater (cost 3600, requires 2x2, yields156 coins/18 hours, build time 18 hours - speed up 3 greenies)

There are no new destinations nor do I have any tasks yet.

There is also a change in my gift list - the fuel and passengers gifts now have a facebook logo on them and say "exclusive" beside it - not sure what that means
Yes, same here :confused:

No need for launch (L1 or L2). Just start to build two of each, VIP Lounge and Retro Movie Theater... (n)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
sgabor,
"No need for launch (L1 or L2). Just start to build two of each, VIP Lounge and Retro Movie Theater... "
I started building six of each hours ago and nothing has happened yet.
Wondering,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
sgabor
Pakman
Az1
greensmith
Jahuno.
GamingSwiftie
Scoob1964
Simp1710
Uncle Mans
Rsorour
tdv
Happy Helen
billsnj (I can't remember if you are IOS or android)

Have you guys updated? Based on the messages I've gotten, I think you need to launch a level 1 before continuing. I've got a launch going. Feel free to join (I'd love to get the gold though - I'm a bit short on many of my collections)
Updated, but got nothing much. I see the splash screen Free 2 Fly and the fuel/passengers are exclusive for FB friends, WW2 collections are back (Russian event). No tasks, no messages...

Two new buildings: New VIP Lounge and Retro Movie Theater. Theater builds in the city. VIP Lounge builds in the airport area. Yes, I think we're all waiting for the other "shoe" to drop.
Cheers,
Tom

Updated both ipad and iPhone this morning. I didn't need to launch level 1 rocket or have any mini quests (on left) to do/complete. Am liking obtaining the musical instrument drops from flights as I am also getting repair items to build up my stockpile.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Ok, got my iPad to notice the challenge... quite a bug I must say... Here's how I solved it...
Disconnected from the internet, exited Airport City, restarted Airport City, reconnected to internet
Once reconnected, the challenge appeared.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Have been away for some hours, and now the challenge is finally there: Time to rock
1. Build a Music arena (2x2 squares, 5000 coins, build time 24 h / 4 greenies)
2. Collect 40 musical instruments from arriving planes
3. Collect 100 Biker Jackets from Music arenas and Festival camping (2x2 squares, 2000 coins, build time 6 h / 2 greenies)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yes Arne new Quest (Time to Rock), started few hours ago.

It looks for Music Arena we need to collect: Loudspeaker | Power Amplifier | Spotlight | Haze Machine (4 of each (n) )
They can be gifted from neighbours, or from following flights:
  • Bali (Turboprop; takes 1:20, Landing lamp needed)
  • London (Jet; takes 3:20, Fuel Additives needed)
  • Dubai (Delta; takes 5:20, Oscillating Beacon needed)
  • Delhi (Powerful Delta; takes 7:20, Spare Propeller & FC Meal needed)
  • Berlin (Jumbo; takes 8:00, Oscillation Beacon & FC Meal needed).

Top Bottom