Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

IOS Update:1.15 International Rock Fest!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
After forced restart and reboot, I got the mission - now at 14 days instead of the probably 15 originally assigned.

1. Build a music area for the rock star shows
2. Collect musical instruments from arriving planes (40)
3. Collect biker jackets from music arena and festival camping (100)

Seems we'll need a list of who has what.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Does anyone know if the Retro Movie Theater and VIP Lounge are part of the Time to Rock quest or just incidental new buildings?
Cheers,
Tom

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Does anyone know if the Retro Movie Theater and VIP Lounge are part of the Time to Rock quest or just incidental new buildings?
Cheers,
Tom
Good question, none of the tasks reference it yet so they may just be new buildings. On the other hand, there may be other tasks that come up after you complete the 3 main Time to Rock tasks.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Bali, London, Dubai, Delhi will now very seldom give:
Power amplifier, loudspeaker, spotlight and haze machine.
Yes, true, all 4 mentioned Very Seldom; except Berlin = Seldom.

Chloe11111 I am building 2 VIP Lounge, on Airport Side. No problems for two, maybe more in future, but two are enough (for me) for now. ;)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yes, true, all 4 mentioned Very Seldom; except Berlin = Seldom.

Chloe11111 I am building 2 VIP Lounge, on Airport Side. No problems for two, maybe more in future, but two are enough (for me) for now. ;)

Not sure why it didn't work. I had the space and actually put a campsite there. I just put a second VIP lounge in my airport side though. My original is on the city side.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverlyhuff2 visited seven neighbors with Festival Camping and got no Biker Jacket drops. The wording on the quest is "Collect Biker Jackets from Music Arena and Festival Camping." It says nothing about neighbors.
Waverly huff has six Festival Camping and the drops are excellent ... and every 20 minutes.
Need to wait a few more hours before my Music Arena is finished building. The excitement is building!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Does anybody know if the Music Arena has any required items to complete?
Apparently it requires 4x Loudspeakers, Power Amplifiers, Haze Machines and Spotlights. Mine finishes building in a couple hours and I'll know more then.
UPDATE: Here's a screen grab of the Music Arena.
image.jpg
I used a Spy Glass to see if I can get the Power Amplifiers from Bali Island. If the next few hours don't deliver the goods I'm going to spend the greenies.
I'm also curious as to whether or not you can have more than one. I would guess you can.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
As Peggy Lee once sang, "Is that all there is?"
I got two of the three Power Amplifiers I needed from my Bali Island and Berlin flights. Thank you, Spy Glass. Then I spent the two greenies to complete the Music Arena. The reward was this Rock Shop:
Rock Shop.jpg
It earns coins and maybe something else every 60 minutes. And that's it.
The quest goes away. The Festival Camping building and the Music Arena disappear from the store.
Did I mention that was it? Reading the Android version led me to believe there would be a lot more quests after this.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Is that
As Peggy Lee once sang, "Is that all there is?"
I got two of the three Power Amplifiers I needed from my Bali Island and Berlin flights. Thank you, Spy Glass. Then I spent the two greenies to complete the Music Arena. The reward was this Rock Shop:
View attachment 733
It earns coins and maybe something else every 60 minutes. And that's it.
The quest goes away. The Festival Camping building and the Music Arena disappear from the store.
Did I mention that was it? Reading the Android version led me to believe there would be a lot more quests after this.
Cheers,
Tom
Is that is.....????!!!!!!
You can use the intervening 12 days to stock up on other essential items for next unknown quest perhaps? I never seem to get time to complete other normal quests at the moment!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Is that is.....????!!!!!!
You can use the intervening 12 days to stock up on other essential items for next unknown quest perhaps? I never seem to get time to complete other normal quests at the moment!
Since I mistakenly spent greenies on the Rock Festival collection last Summer, I started out with 20 Biker Jackets and Musical Instruments. I was lucky on the destination drops and the Festival Camping drops. The most time-consuming task was landing all those guest planes. Good thing today was a no-work day so I could focus on this quest.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Hi all, my drop rate for items was ok/good but today I've received no drops from any of my flights is anybody else experiencing this?

Device
  1. iPad
I know it's supposed to be random, but I scored the most drops from Delhi and am now holding off on hitting the "complete" button in case I can score one or two more before the deadline.

Top Bottom