Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Increased Plane Repairs

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
No more debates please; we might start another cheaters witch hunt 😩
But yes, if you're doing all of that, then it explains the accumulation rates.
The other thing (probably not relevant to you, but on topic), if you have business class/comfort class bonuses - just use them. If you need coins now, it’s worth it. If you save them, by the time you go to use them they no longer have any use... you’ll earn more via adventure buildings in the long run anyway.
Both are worth activating in the morning when all flights are sent, then all land with the bonus active.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes I find myself using business class all the time now because I keep running up to the limit. Same with comfort class. Weather vane the same, so I started using those a couple times a week when I have time

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
The other thing (probably not relevant to you, but on topic), if you have business class/comfort class bonuses - just use them. If you need coins now, it’s worth it. If you save them, by the time you go to use them they no longer have any use... you’ll earn more via adventure buildings in the long run anyway.
Both are worth activating in the morning when all flights are sent, then all land with the bonus active.
Yes, indeed. I was hording them. I noticed a few days ago I had 99 comfort class. I've used half a dozen or more. I still have 98. There is no sense in them going to waste.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
OK, I think I may have discovered something.

Last week, I was flying Owls to one of the alliance destinations. There were a fair amount of breakdowns. Same with hawks.

This week, one of my alliance destinations is Turkish Coast. I have done 39 flights without a breakdown.

I wonder if the breakdown rate varies by destination.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
OK, I think I may have discovered something.

Last week, I was flying Owls to one of the alliance destinations. There were a fair amount of breakdowns. Same with hawks.

This week, one of my alliance destinations is Turkish Coast. I have done 39 flights without a breakdown.

I wonder if the breakdown rate varies by destination.
Usually the first destination for each plane type suffers no breakdowns. This is because you must fly there to obtain the items to upgrade the repair base for the new plane type.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Usually the first destination for each plane type suffers no breakdowns. This is because you must fly there to obtain the items to upgrade the repair base for the new plane type.
I wonder if that rule always holds true? I'm trying to remember if I had breakdowns to Mogadishu, but I think Im mixing it up with weather events

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I wonder if that rule always holds true? I'm trying to remember if I had breakdowns to Mogadishu, but I think Im mixing it up with weather events
It should, although I can’t exactly vouch for it now - I probably haven’t flown any of the ‘first’ destinations since the 100 limit was introduced.

But pre 100 limit, flying to those destinations was a fairly common tactic for carrying a high number of passengers in a week. No breakdowns, unlimited flights (sort of - depending on how many factory items you had stored), and building flight items for a later date....

I’d say it’s unlikely that has been changed - easy enough to test if someone doesn’t have gold subscription. Just requires a bit of monitoring.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
The most frustrating is that the parts for a small plane is even so high as a huge plane..
One of the update would be nice if you repair a plane and it starts countdown the nessessary part to fullfill the repairment would discrease also.
For example:
You need 100 wheels to a full repair for a 3 hour plane. after 2 hours you only have to pay 1/3 of the repair.

The plane who needs most repair is the one of 12000 coins.
After every flight the need to be repaired. ggrrrrrr

Top Bottom