Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I am leaving the game!

CRK

350+ Star Club
Hi All

I am going to leave this game (yes, again, i did it once a few summers ago, but game back).
Main reason is that i like the game too much and therefore spending too much time which i should be spend on the for me more important things as my sport/family/house/work.

I hope you all stay safe, wish you all the best and thank every member of this forum for their great contribution, keep up that good work!

Cheers, Chris

Hi All

I am going to leave this game (yes, again, i did it once a few summers ago, but game back).
Main reason is that i like the game too much and therefore spending too much time which i should be spend on the for me more important things as my sport/family/house/work.

I hope you all stay safe, wish you all the best and thank every member of this forum for their great contribution, keep up that good work!

Cheers, Chris
Will miss you here @CRK. Thanks for making me smile every now and then.
I wish you the very best

Kind regards,
Rosa

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
Hi All

Cheers, Chris
Sorry you’re leaving. Thanks for your support.
Take care.

GuruDrew

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04y4itp95
Username
GuruDrew
Hi All

Cheers, Chris
Wish you all the best in your endeavours!

Hi All

Cheers, Chris
Wish you all the best (y) in your sport/family/house/work.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@CRK - many thanks for letting us know, I wish you well with your sport, family, house and work. Do make sure you visit from time to time, and let us know how you are getting on.......

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi All

Cheers, Chris
It's wise to step away if it's interfering with your everyday life. All the best to you and your endeavors.

Top Bottom