Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Health problem

Hi,
To all my neighbors I have Inflammation of the eye and sensitivity due to light. I have to stay away from the computer and mobile screen for a few days i cannot open my eyes front direct lights
This start on Friday night 10. Sep.2021 i post this in the groups.
Today the pain is gone but i cannot set front of the computer more than 30 minutes during the day still the red color on my eyes so i login to update you because i cannot post in all groups.
Sorry if i miss sending gifts in some days.
Hope that in the next 2 days i will be recovery and i can return back normal to the game.
Sorry and thank you

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi,
To all my neighbors I have Inflammation of the eye and sensitivity due to light. I have to stay away from the computer and mobile screen for a few days i cannot open my eyes front direct lights
Today the pain is gone but i cannot set front of the computer more than 30 minutes during the day still the red color on my eyes so i login to update you because i cannot post in all groups.
Hope that in the next 2 days i will be recovery and i can return back normal to the game.
Sorry and thank you
Thank you for letting us know, you are doing the right thing for your good self.

Hope all will be well soon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi,
Sorry and thank you

Hi @Husam

I wish you the best, but please take things easy. There is no great rush. Better to recover completely than to come back too soon.

Regards
Harcourt

Hi,
Sorry and thank you
No need to be sorry, mate. Health and family come first 😉.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Hi,
Sorry and thank you
Get some rest friend the game aint important as your health especially your eyesight

Hi,
Sorry and thank you
.. and you just awarded me today! Take good care and get well soon.

Look after yourself, and DO NOT APOLOGISE!
sick.jpg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi,
Sorry and thank you
Get well soon Husam 😕

Chippy72

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chippy
Hi,
Sorry and thank you
Have you had a third coronavirus injection as this seems to be a common problem, I know of a few people who have this and even their were bleeding, I wish you well hope it clears up soon and don’t worry about gifting concentrate on getting well

Top Bottom