Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Have achieved three stars for all destinaion

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Just a technical question if you could answer it please

How difficult would it be to add one more star or two to each destination, maybe after 500 or 1000 flights or more - would it involve lots of extra codeing?

And absolutely 100% congratulations @CKYoon

Technically it's easy, but it's plain boring. The existing 3 star requirements for many flights are pushing it to the limit already.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Team

I've been playing for a couple of years and, in the next few weeks, I will be reaching level 80, will be finishing all of my Level 11 buildings, and will have 3 starred all of the space launches. . At that point, most of my game objectives will be achieved.

I'm thinking I need to set a new game direction.

-I can look to build population buildings (like the abandoned spaceport or the Aztec temple) but that's a great deal of effort for little reward.
- I can see the need to replace buildings that give coins with ones that add passengers and I can max out my high end aircraft and just focus on completing flights.

How have other players who have reached this plateau dealt with it? I've noticed a number of people get to this point and quit the game. What have current players done once they have started bumping their head on the top levels of the game?

Team

I've been playing for a couple of years and, in the next few weeks, I will be reaching level 80, will be finishing all of my Level 11 buildings, and will have 3 starred all of the space launches. . At that point, most of my game objectives will be achieved.

-I can look to build population buildings (like the abandoned spaceport or the Aztec temple) but that's a great deal of effort for little reward.
- I can see the need to replace buildings that give coins with ones that add passengers and I can max out my high end aircraft and just focus on completing flights.

How have other players who have reached this plateau dealt with it? I've noticed a number of people get to this point and quit the game. What have current players done once they have started bumping their head on the top levels of the game?
2 words - adventure flights! Getting those adventure buildings will open up a whole new aspect of the game.

Team

I agree with @crescent moon adventure flights. Personally I prefer them to space launches!

Top Bottom