Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Guide to the "Phantom Menace" quest

"The Phantom Quest."

1) Mysterious Signals - Complete big brother collection x1
image.jpg

2) Eye of the beholder - launch a regular rocket from launch pad 1. (Still takes 24 hrs for return of launcher but you tick this off as soon as you launch.
image.jpg

3) The end is neigh - Visit newspaper building x8
image.jpg

4) The History Lesson - visit Aviation Musuem to find scientific papers x4
image.jpg

5) Demolition Expert - Check cottages of your neighbours until you find Colonel Kurtz x1
image.jpg

6) Space Cannon - send a flight to Tunguska to get Laser Cannon x1, (requires jet - after completing this section the destination disapeared)
image.jpg

7) A Non instructive Solution - Visit research labs of neighbours to find some Astronomical calculations x1
image.jpg

8) Deseprate Measures - Send a flight to Washington to bring guidance system
image.jpg

9) We have the technology - Upgrade the MCC to level 2
image.jpg

10) A fresh start - Build a launch pad2
image.jpg

11) Building the lunar module - Obtain the Dark Side of the Moon collection
image.jpg

12) An important request - Send a flight to the Canary Islands to bring Mitchell's parents
image.jpg

13) Launch the Prometheus spaceship
image.jpg

The space sequence is as per part 1 and uses the same items, however you need 2000 points to launch. Reward is Astronomers Academy.

Good luck everyone!!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I cannot launch from old rocket ramp.
Does the Mission Control L2 needs to be completed first, or i should be able to launch it ?

Update: It works, sorry. Just when i click on it, need to be more precise.... :)

Update 2: I joined the launch with @Path17. Do not know if he is also user here, anyone able to join, please come...

Update 3: Rocket goes to stars... :D

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Wondering about this step:

Means only my A.Museum, or also Museums from Neighbors ? (n)
Thank you.

Wondering about this step:

Means only my A.Museum, or also Museums from Neighbors ? (n)
Thank you.

sgabor: I thought it has to be my own Aviation Museum, which can only collect every 48 hours. It turned out you get the Scientific Paper from your Neighbor's as well, but it only drops one per neighbor the max.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Great start Pakman

Here is the promo prize...

Phantom Menace - Promo Prize.jpg

Feel free to use it...

BTW I started a guide for the Android as well (just in case there is something different on it....

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
That is what I'm thinking too but curious how to get it since you can obtain drops from it to complete the first mission in the quest.
They do a lot of missions like that. My guess is that it will be like the Alien Legacy - won't drop much and isn't really necessary to complete the quest.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I'm near the end of the Prometheus Spaceship launch. Does anyone know whether it takes 60 seconds or 24 hours for it to land?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
If you complete this quest will the drops rates change? Or do the drop rates change after an update?
normally after your have completed the promo....

As the promo prize is obtained once you have launched the Prometheus spaceship and your don't have to wait for the lander to return... it is best you leave it till 24hrs (1day) before the promo finishes... - so about 22nd or 23rd of April...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
If this is similar to A Space Oddysey quest, when it lands it will gift two collectible items from the History of Space Travel collection? And you have to complete three collections before you earn the Space Travel Monument? Sounds impossible to do in the ten days we have left.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
normally after your have completed the promo....

As the promo prize is obtained once you have launched the Prometheus spaceship and your don't have to wait for the lander to return... it is best you leave it till 24hrs (1day) before the promo finishes... - so about 22nd or 23rd of April...
I launched Prometheus and didn't get the prize.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
If this is similar to A Space Oddysey quest, when it lands it will gift two collectible items from the History of Space Travel collection? And you have to complete three collections before you earn the Space Travel Monument? Sounds impossible to do in the ten days we have left.
Cheers,
Tom
Correct but the promo is complete once you have completed the Prometheus launch.... you don't need to complete the History of Space Travel collection within the time period - only need to get the launch done within the time period...

Top Bottom