Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Guide to the "Phantom Menace" quest

"The Phantom Quest."

1) Mysterious Signals - Complete big brother collection x1
image.jpg

2) Eye of the beholder - launch a regular rocket from launch pad 1. (Still takes 24 hrs for return of launcher but you tick this off as soon as you launch.
image.jpg

3) The end is neigh - Visit newspaper building x8
image.jpg

4) The History Lesson - visit Aviation Musuem to find scientific papers x4
image.jpg

5) Demolition Expert - Check cottages of your neighbours until you find Colonel Kurtz x1
image.jpg

6) Space Cannon - send a flight to Tunguska to get Laser Cannon x1, (requires jet - after completing this section the destination disapeared)
image.jpg

7) A Non instructive Solution - Visit research labs of neighbours to find some Astronomical calculations x1
image.jpg

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
R u sure you complete the Prometheus launch from Launch Pad 2 and not the normal one from Launch Pad 1?
I started it but still have around 300 points to go before it launches. On the new launch pad.
Thanks for the info, Oh Wise One.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
greensmith, tdv, a little confused, sorts best to build up the collections til the last day then complete quest (send Prometheus rocket).

Or just send rocket?

Yes - build MC2 and LP2 - send planes to North and South Observatory destionations - try to 3 star them (but the destinations remain - so no need to complete by end of promo)...

Get as many launch ready box's as you can and then on the last day start and launch the Prometheus spaceship

not wanting to take anything away from Pakman's post... but you could have a look at the android post here - which at the moment seems to be the same as the iOS version...

https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/the-phantom-menace-12th-april-v1-91-v1-92.2757/

No problem at all Giftmaster - thought you may had been doing this as not seen you on the forum for a while - now I know why!!. I will plug on and complete the iPad version, (which as you say looks to be similar to Android so far). If you get a chance a few fuel (20) would certainly be very welcome :) :) :)

Pakman

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Pakman , tdv , greensmith ....... With regards to 'History lesson' mission, the language used doesn't specify if we are to visit museums on our city grounds, neighbors' or both as in the previous mission with the newspaper buildings. Which one is it? My aviation museum doesn't generate collectable currency, just resets the counting clock. My only hope in getting these scientific papers is to visit my neighbor's airports.
Cheers!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Pakman , tdv , greensmith ....... With regards to 'History lesson' mission, the language used doesn't specify if we are to visit museums on our city grounds, neighbors' or both as in the previous mission with the newspaper buildings. Which one is it? My aviation museum doesn't generate collectable currency, just resets the counting clock. My only hope in getting these scientific papers is to visit my neighbor's airports.
Cheers!
The Research Lab and the Aviation Museum (like Unique Gifts and Exhibition Center) reset every 48 hours. I believe the Airport City Clock can only do a max of 24 hours ... so it runs through the 24-hour cycle twice. I've gotten coins from both and some quest items as well.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
tdv just a quick question does flighta appear that drop the spaceship launch console, am a bit worried that im not gonna complete mission cuse of not being able to get these item. Please help. And do u think its possible to do all these quests in 9 days only just started the find newspapers part??? :):):)

And also if the flights appear that drop the slc when does it come thanks for help

tdv just a quick question does flighta appear that drop the spaceship launch console, am a bit worried that im not gonna complete mission cuse of not being able to get these item. Please help. And do u think its possible to do all these quests in 9 days only just started the find newspapers part??? :):):)
And also if the flights appear that drop the slc when does it come thanks for help

I can certainly answer for the IOS platform, which I believe is also same for Android.

Once you complete the stages up to "We have the Technologly - i.e. Where you need to upgrade the MCC to level 2, the Spaceship launch console can be obtained from flights to Canary Island, Nice, Shanghai & Berlin (see below screenshot). The drop rates are stated as very seldom for the SLC and Pakman2 has been flying jets to Canary Island for the last few hours witn no drops. I anticipate the drop rate will be better for the higher destinations, therefore in theory there is no need to spend greenies (unless you want to).
tdv greensmith billsnj I Fly Happy Helen

image.jpg

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
They do a lot of missions like that. My guess is that it will be like the Alien Legacy - won't drop much and isn't really necessary to complete the quest.
Chloe11111 and Angry Bear ...... The astronaut academy is basically an equivalent to the training center (from space race 1). It drops items for one of the launch collections for future launches. You get it when you complete the Phantom Menace Quest (after launching the Prometheus Spaceship) marked by that daily countdown in the top left corner of your screen. The "Space Travel Monument", which you acquire by completing 3 space experiment collections is the equivalent to those Alien Legacy totems.
I hope this clears the confusion.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I can certainly answer for the IOS platform, which I believe is also same for Android.

Once you complete the stages up to "We have the Technologly - i.e. Where you need to upgrade the MCC to level 2, the Spaceship launch console can be obtained from flights to Canary Island, Nice, Shanghai & Berlin (see below screenshot). The drop rates are stated as very seldom for the SLC and Pakman2 has been flying jets to Canary Island for the last few hours witn no drops. I anticipate the drop rate will be better for the higher destinations, therefore in theory there is no need to spend greenies (unless you want to).
tdv greensmith billsnj I Fly Happy Helen

View attachment 686
FYI To All - I'm trying not to spend greenies to upgrade Mission Control - Presently I'm sending 5 flight to Tunguska to get the laser cannon. Have completed 15 flights so far and no drop !!!! Info says "Very often" and there is only one item available from this destination - Grrrrr! :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
FYI To All - I'm trying not to spend greenies to upgrade Mission Control - Presently I'm sending 5 flight to Tunguska to get the laser cannon. Have completed 15 flights so far and no drop !!!! Info says "Very often" and there is only one item available from this destination - Grrrrr! :rolleyes:
billsnj and I thought I was frustrated because it didn't want to drop.... I was not patient enough, I used fuel to speed up the plane

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
If this is similar to A Space Oddysey quest, when it lands it will gift two collectible items from the History of Space Travel collection? And you have to complete three collections before you earn the Space Travel Monument? Sounds impossible to do in the ten days we have left.
Cheers,
Tom
Sorry, it won't. My most recent launches of rocket 1 and rocket 2 gave me precisely zero collectible items, and nothing very points worthy either. Hopefully the rocket 2 which lands tonight will be different.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sorry, it won't. My most recent launches of rocket 1 and rocket 2 gave me precisely zero collectible items, and nothing very points worthy either. Hopefully the rocket 2 which lands tonight will be different.
I've landed two Prometheus spaceships so far (my third lands in a few hours). My first landing gave me two of the five collectibles. My second landing gave me three, which completed one collection. When I complete it two more times I get the Space Travel Monument.
I hasten to add that I got first place in both landings. If you came in first twice and got no collectibles, I'm very surprised. If you came in second or third, I'm not at all surprised. I came in second or third in just three of the old launches ... and got no collectibles. Now I don't waste a launch unless I know I can get first place. That's where the real rewards are.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Tjiaman
Still don't get spaceship launch console.. I already sent flight to canary and nice in 3 days but get nothing.. Is it really very seldom??? :(

@tdv, i can't sent you friend request so i add TDVCrApple2.
@Pakman, i can't sent you friend request also, can you add me as your neighbour?
@Happy Helen, join your launch for the first time :)

Top Bottom