Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guide to Support Game(s)

Many of us playing Airport City have more than one device capable of installing the game. That's why some of us have started "support games."
What's a support game?
It's a low-maintenance game to feed our main game with Fuel (20), which I consider the best gift available.​
Can every support game gift Fuel (20)?
No. If I install an AC game that has Passengers (10) in place of Fuel (20), I delete the game and install a new one. Eventually Fuel (20) will appear on the gift list. There are times, however, when Fuel (20) is replaced by Passengers (10) at a certain level, usually Level 10. If you make it past that with Fuel (20) still available, you have yourself a prime support game. Then you can gift your main game Fuel (20) once a day. This really does add up.​
Should I get neighbors for the support game?
If you want. The important bit for me is that I spend a lot of time on my main game and want to spend as little as possible on support games. So I usually ask a few players (no more than 20) if they want to be neighbors. My support game will gift them Fuel (20 daily and no return gift is required. There are exceptions. If a quest is active and I know neighbors need quest items, I will gift those. If I need gifts to advance levels in the support games, I will start a conversations with those neighbors requesting those items.
The point is to keep the support games simple, otherwise you'll spend too much time playing Airport City and not enough time with your family and friends. You'll give up eating and sleeping and bathing and you'll turn into a real mess.​
Can I start more than one support game?
How many devices do you have?​
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
As a person with 5 games, I do find it burns me out. For 3 of the devices, I don't always have access (they aren't my devices). I wish that iOS devices could add comments to the game names like Android so I could add "NO GIFT" to those devices and help randomly.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Just started a third and I can gift fuel3 and fuel 20 (level11). I've never seen that. But I do recommend getting friends for the support game - not a ton. I love tapping hangars to leave an extra gift
Can't send Info Signs . Did you receive 1 when I returned the floor washer ? Spare prop and lantern on the way .

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Yes I got it. But I hate sending them daily. I don't like to give you something you don't need.

Chloe, I have sent you neighbour requests from both my main game usernamelkkkkkkk and sveiper my support game. I can send floor washer from my main game, I need it also.
From my supportgame I will return whatever you send.

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
I run my support game on win7 PC using BlueStacks Android emulator. A feasible solution if you don't have access to multiple phones.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I've 3 games on my pc, 3 screen names 1 game for each screen name
Hi David - I am curious as to how to run more than one game on your PC or do you use a second windows account for it? I would like to set up a support account but dont see much point in doing this using a different platform as they dont interact well

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I think it's very important for your support game to have 19 real game neighbors who have supports too. This way you log in once, send out 20 fuel20 and you're done with support. While your main receives not 1, but 20 fuel20 from supports of all the people your support sent fuel to.
@RavenENTP runs such scheme : )

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi David - I am curious as to how to run more than one game on your PC or do you use a second windows account for it? I would like to set up a support account but dont see much point in doing this using a different platform as they dont interact well
1. Make a second windows account with another e-mail address (for windows store).
(2. Set up a pincode so switching between accounts goes faster. Thanks for the tip, @Agent_L;) )
3. Install AC on secondary account.
4. Play up to level 3 to see the gift list (fuel 20?) and decide to keep or discard the game.
5. Play to level 5 and befriend your and other games.
6. Send me Fuel 20. :LOL:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks - Just to confirm you mean a new windows account for windows store login only - or do you switch users in Windows as well (ie make another account on the operating system)?

Top Bottom