Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guide to Rock the World Quest for iOS

New Challenge:
Rock the World
Complete three Sound of Music Collections​
Complete three Girl's Best Friends Collections​
Complete three From the Bowels of the Earth Collections​
New Destinations:
Seattle
Opens at Level 36 -- Requires Fuel Hose and Flight Catering​
Drops Tuna, Mackerel, Salmon, Tilapia and Catfish (required for Big Catch Collection)​
Santiago
Opens at Level 37 -- Requires Spare Propeller and Flight Catering​
Drops Silver, Oil, Nickel, Copper and Iron (required for From the Bowels of the Earth Collection)​
Montreal
Opens at Level 38 -- Requires Navigation Module and Flight Catering​
Drops Loudspeaker, Spotlight, Dance Dress, Microphone, Record (required for The Sound of Music Collection​
Vladivostok
Opens at Level 39 -- Requires Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering​
Drops Cruiser, Icebreaker, Pleasure Boat, Barge and Trawler (required for Open Water Collection)​
Cape Town
Opens at Level 40 -- Requires Fuel Hose and Flight Catering​
Drops Sapphire, Ruby, Amethyst, Diamond and Emerald (required for Girl's Best Friends Collection)​
New Collections:
Big Catch
Requires Tilapia, Tuna, Catfish, Mackerel and Salmon (earn Fish Market)​
From the Bowels of the Earth
Requires Copper, Iron, Nickel, Silver and Oil (earns Gold)​
The Sound of Music
Requires Microphone, Record, Dance Dress, Loudspeaker and Spotlight (earns Platinum Dice)​
Open Water
Requires Cruiser, Barge, Trawler, Icebreaker and Pleasure Boat (earns Floating Dock)​
Girl's Best Friends
Requires Diamond, Emerald, Amethyst, Sapphire and Ruby (earns Diamond Necklace)​
New Resource in Store:
Malachite Box -- 18 Greenies
Includes random items from Sound of Music, From the Bowels of the Earth and Girl's Best Friends collections​

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
The reward for the Rock the World quest is a Recording Studio (1x1, gives 9 coins each 10 minutes).
Studio.jpg

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Got mine... Now I just need oscillating beacons and fuel hose for Seattle and Vladivostok so I can get the floating dock and fish market.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 191

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
DOH, so small reward for Jumbo mission :cool:
Closing to end, two more Blue Stones to finish it. Hope will come with next few Jumbo flights... :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
At last the Rock the World mission is complete - but it took 4 jumbos to do it, one paid spy glass (not worth it), and I ended up having to pay for at least 4 navigation modules and a flight meal because the drop rate from Moscow was so low, and the return rate of gifts was a bit slow, too. In the end I had to ground the two blue planes to make the meals stretch. The hardest section to complete was the Montreal leg, Santigo was the easiest.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
For anyone building a second arena, beware that as soon as you complete the mission you can no longer get components from flying to Bali, London, Delhi, Dubai and Berlin. It will most probably cost greenies to complete the second one. Certainly it doesn't help that all of the spotlights I sent seemed to get transformed into haze machines on the return journey.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Well seeing as this whole (lame) mission doesn't require drops from friends (on IOS anyway) probably not. Does anybody know if visiting friends MAs is required for the android version?
The Music Arena will drop Jackets.
As pwcmvj said once you "complete" the Music Arena the required items will no longer drop from the destinations and you will need to either receive them as gifts or spend greens on them.
I collected enough for 3 MA, built 2 but as soon as you complete the 3 missions for the quest you will no longer be able to buy either the Festival Camping Grounds or Music Arena.

Top Bottom