Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guide to Rock the World Quest for iOS

New Challenge:
Rock the World
Complete three Sound of Music Collections​
Complete three Girl's Best Friends Collections​
Complete three From the Bowels of the Earth Collections​
New Destinations:
Seattle
Opens at Level 36 -- Requires Fuel Hose and Flight Catering​
Drops Tuna, Mackerel, Salmon, Tilapia and Catfish (required for Big Catch Collection)​
Santiago
Opens at Level 37 -- Requires Spare Propeller and Flight Catering​
Drops Silver, Oil, Nickel, Copper and Iron (required for From the Bowels of the Earth Collection)​
Montreal
Opens at Level 38 -- Requires Navigation Module and Flight Catering​
Drops Loudspeaker, Spotlight, Dance Dress, Microphone, Record (required for The Sound of Music Collection​
Vladivostok
Opens at Level 39 -- Requires Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering​
Drops Cruiser, Icebreaker, Pleasure Boat, Barge and Trawler (required for Open Water Collection)​
Cape Town
Opens at Level 40 -- Requires Fuel Hose and Flight Catering​
Drops Sapphire, Ruby, Amethyst, Diamond and Emerald (required for Girl's Best Friends Collection)​
New Collections:
Big Catch
Requires Tilapia, Tuna, Catfish, Mackerel and Salmon (earn Fish Market)​
From the Bowels of the Earth
Requires Copper, Iron, Nickel, Silver and Oil (earns Gold)​
The Sound of Music
Requires Microphone, Record, Dance Dress, Loudspeaker and Spotlight (earns Platinum Dice)​
Open Water
Requires Cruiser, Barge, Trawler, Icebreaker and Pleasure Boat (earns Floating Dock)​
Girl's Best Friends
Requires Diamond, Emerald, Amethyst, Sapphire and Ruby (earns Diamond Necklace)​
New Resource in Store:
Malachite Box -- 18 Greenies
Includes random items from Sound of Music, From the Bowels of the Earth and Girl's Best Friends collections​

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
You need to have collected the experience in the past.... else it will not work....
Gotcha. I had accumulated over a million experience points but it all went away after the update. Then, after I hit Level 40 it went back to what it was before.
Cheers,
Tom

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I just landed 5 guest planes, got a greenie, 50 fuel & 150 passengers each time.

Now need to upgrade to jumbos!

Guess neighbours can support by trading long haul extras, hose, prop etc!

HH

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks Tom for the description of the new challenge. I happened to have a bunch of planes waiting to land right before I updated, so I got to Level 40 with no problems. I now bought eight Jumbos and I'm off to Montreal. I just picked one city needed for the Challenge and started there. While I normally don't need any gifts for I Fly, I will need Navigation Modules as I'll eventually need 120.
Good luck everyone!

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Rock the World looks like it is going to be a very difficult quest to complete.

We have a little over 13 days and each Jumbo will make almost 3 flights a day. To complete the collections we will need a minimum of 45 drops and that doesn't allow for duplicates. So 1 Jumbo might get to make 39 flights during the mission, if we are lucky. It might be possible to complete the mission with 3 Jumbos, but you would have to have a 50 per cent drop rate (like that's going to happen).

The current drop rate for Jumbos feels like about 10 per cent. At least for the mission there has been an upgrade from very seldom to seldom. This means that judicious use of any spy glasses you have acquired will be necessary.

While it would be nice to get 8 Jumbos in the air, you still need some white and blue planes flying to get the necessary flight components. Currently I'm working towards 4 Jumbos with two whites and two blues. I can see that it would be worthwhile building up to 8 Jumbo hangers so that you can mix and match planes at will as the mission nears its end.

Good luck to all fellow airport players, this one is NOT going to be easy to complete in the time frame allotted.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Also new in the store, much more scrolling to the right (just before the Romantic Passengers): Rockers Set and Movie Producers Set. Both cost 6 greenies.
Rockers Set gives 10 music Instruments and 20 Motor Jacks (Coats). Movie Producers Set gives 10 movies and 10 bow ties.
Does somebody have any idea what these are meant for? Or what you have to do with the items? It sounds a little bit like they belong to the Rock the World quest but how......

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Also new in the store, much more scrolling to the right (just before the Romantic Passengers): Rockers Set and Movie Producers Set. Both cost 6 greenies.
Rockers Set gives 10 music Instruments and 20 Motor Jacks (Coats). Movie Producers Set gives 10 movies and 10 bow ties.
Does somebody have any idea what these are meant for? Or what you have to do with the items? It sounds a little bit like they belong to the Rock the World quest but how......

Yes its parts from missions.
on Android we allready did them long time agoooooo

Top Bottom