Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green dollars spent unintentionally.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
Just a question for fellow fliers, I just spent 99 green dollars accidentally when a pop up window showed up. I received a mystery building 2 which is fine. However, if I really wanted that, I would have purchased it via the airship. My question is should I ask for a refund from Game Insight or is this just something that happens? It seems to me that the pop up window promotes this sort of situation. Just curious to see if other players have had the same experience and how they have dealt with it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Take care,
Kim

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Akims You can give a try to GI support, but it is 99% that they will do nothing.
Happened to me few times also. I even did not ask for them. Standard "robot answers" only... :blackeye:

D

Deleted member 5399

Just be aware, there are always pop ups intentionally placed when the game opens and even when returning back home after visiting neighbors, so just wait until they are done.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
you should see how it's on the phone (ok/buy button is right on the spot where your right thumb naturally goes on the screen). Bought stupid thing endless times (2 mystery buildings included - 99 each).

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
One needs to learn to NEVER click the button to close a popup. Always use ESC key on the PC, and Back button on the phone. This really helps to limit the number of mistakes.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
Thanks for the feedback and tips on handling this situation. I was worried that I was the only one that had be affected by this. Now I know that it just part of the game. I will just deal with it....probably count to 10 before doing anything....:banghead:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Thanks for the feedback and tips on handling this situation. I was worried that I was the only one that had be affected by this. Now I know that it just part of the game. I will just deal with it....probably count to 10 before doing anything....:banghead:
@Akims

Yep, it's happened me, sent a ticket but got nowhere.
The joys of playing AC?

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
This seems to happen to me at least once a week. I usually end up with a spyglass that I didn't want. You'd think I would have learned my lesson by now, but it still gets me.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good to read there a so my eager finger tappers and mouse clickers! Even though G! screws us over like this!

I try to stay clear of the center of the screen every time it switches screens.

Once my kid tapped my unattended game, 99 greenies and a super! :mad:
Ended up buying him icecream... it was a planetarium. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom