Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green, Blue or Red?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I've just got my brand new MCC1, and have no launch pads yet. I am on level 19, and have less than 100k of coins. Should I wait for Red Launch or just do Greens first?

I have a mission to launch a green spaceship by Klandau now.

you need to gather collections items to launch missions. Stock up on chest and collections.

the amount of type of collection dictates the launches you can make.

green and blue launch share the same collection.
Red launches have a different collection.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I've just got my brand new MCC1, and have no launch pads yet. I am on level 19, and have less than 100k of coins. Should I wait for Red Launch or just do Greens first?

I have a mission to launch a green spaceship by Klandau now.
Wait for red, save launch fuel. There you will be 1st several times, and each 1st place goves you 20k coins. You will progress much faster in coins with red then with green or blue (y)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@TurkishCoast100stars I'd say get the Green pad now. Learn how it works and use it to earn money for the very expensive Red setup. Skip only the Blue one.
Blue prep takes half items off a green prep and half of a red prep, so you do 1 prep but lose 2 others. That's why nobody flies Blue. Green and Red are completely independent, so you can do both without regret.

I went straight to Red and that had cost me lots of time I could have spent flying Green.

Last edited:
Top Bottom