Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Goodby for now

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi dear dear neighbors,

As you all have noticed I haven't played much the last two month. Helping neighbors was my ONLY reason to play in the last several Month together with quests on jpjpjp4. GI took the last thing away for the forth! Quest in a row. Fun is over for now.

I will not delete the games and maybe I will be back if something new and fun comes along, but for now, I say goodby to the games.

Thank you all for being my neighbor, will not say goodby but see you later....

Thanks, Flip

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
We will miss you @flip123 . You are one of the oldest members of this site, so we have a long history (game bugs, birth of your twin which is now I think 2 years old....) and you was and still are a great neighbour. So hopefully we see you again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
@flip123 though I'm not being neighbor yet since i am a newbie , see you soon

my main game have a bug now can not visit any neighbors including madlen airbon , GI support team always said under checking #ironic

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Hate to see another good player leave but definitely understand. G! seems to work hard at getting new players and harder at driving senior players away.

I've taken a few breaks over the years too.

Hope to see you back again.

df99

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wnz7xnw
Username
pissedof-wnz7xnw
hi dear dear neighbors,

As you all have noticed I haven't played much the last two month. Helping neighbors was my ONLY reason to play in the last several Month together with quests on jpjpjp4. GI took the last thing away for the forth! Quest in a row. Fun is over for now.

I will not delete the games and maybe I will be back if something new and fun comes along, but for now, I say goodby to the games.

Thank you all for being my neighbor, will not say goodby but see you later....

Thanks, Flip

Hi - I've only joined the forum today to say how poor the support is and I am leaving too - not coming back either my story is:

"I used to be "urme". I was a level 55, daily player back when that was the highest level, as well as a 189 star player. I was playing every day for about 16 months, and 9 weeks ago your upgrade failed and took me game down, returning me to level 1 (for the third time in 2 months) - you failed to restore it despite numerous requests.

Then the substitute game I was playing to create a new also got rubbished - returned to level 1 again.

So far you have given me 4 "fixes" all of which have failed to work.

Then you tell me that my original game was lost so long ago it cant be restored. You ask me for loads of detail and promise that you will give me a code that will at least restore my planes, buildings, cash, notes and level. I spent hours getting the list and details together - send it to you. You send me another fix and it fails to work. You tell me to wait for next upgrade and it will be restored - I wait, receive yet another code and get fed up because that does not work either.

Your support then tells me to wait again - never a timescale, just wait.

Well no more - your product is unreliable and your support is not supportive, it is worthless and frustrating.

I have asked you to either return the real world cash I have spent, that you have taken for a product that you have lost.

I never get a reply, I never get a resolution and I never get my ££$$ back - daylight robbery."

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Will miss you:arghh::(. Help me a lot with my quests. GI almost lost me too.
This game was used to be fun.......but now (n)(n)(n)(n)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@flip123, i hate to see you go. You've helped my games a lot over the years and we've traded a lot of
Fuel(20) to each other. But i do understand your frustration according to GI and that the joy to play has ended for you.
Thanks to the screw up from Gi we've lost another good friend!!
I'll hope you'll come back again. Thanks for being friends!!!

Top Bottom