Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gifts Not Received ?????? 7/1/2013

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I think the remove of waiting neighbours does ring a bell - I remember reading this somewhere when there was the spaceship launch issue (some 3339 years to return) I will need to search for that thread

Here is the reply I received from GI support.

"Please, try to clear "Waiting Tab".

Report your results. Thank you!"

It's worth a try. My gifting resets in about an hour. Please let me know if a gift miraculously appears from me today. billsnj Simp1710 Scott sportybear Az1 GamingSwiftie Neil ellor LAX Steve Ianda11 and anyone else that hasn't been receiving gifts from me.
Keeping my fingers crossed (again)! Becky
Mrstepot - Sorry to disappoint, but nothing received.....although thanks for topping up my fuel after visiting my airport - cheers,Az..

syapik and jackjackeli sent me a request for my support game and I didn't see them in my waiting list. Then randomly I went to the "Add" section, the section where random players just pop out and you have the option to try adding or removing them and let the countdown begin to reset the list, removed several random players and BAM both syapik and jackjackeli were in my waiting list instantly.

I'm not sure if that really is the solution but maybe worth a try? I know this is not about gifting issue but well this is one of the bugs that is happening this time around.
Hi Red Fox One, just tried adding you, however I can't seem to get the confirmation of request being sent message - would you mind adding me?
I'd really appreciate some robot testers if you can still send them..
Thanks,
Az

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Mrstepot - Sorry to disappoint, but nothing received.....although thanks for topping up my fuel after visiting my airport - cheers,Az..
Az1 ARGH!!! I am waiting for the next suggestion from GI support. In the meantime, I will try to visit your hangars regularly to at least gift you some fuel.
Hoping for a miracle fix to this glitch - and soon! :)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Hi Red Fox One, just tried adding you, however I can't seem to get the confirmation of request being sent message - would you mind adding me?
I'd really appreciate some robot testers if you can still send them..
Thanks,
Az
Az, which game were you adding? My BlackHawk game doesn't have Robot Tester. Do you mean RedFoxOne game? I will send a request later but I don't guarantee the gift will go through. Anyway once you accepted, I'll send Robot Tester your way.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Mrstepot received this reply re unable to send gifts from GI Support "please take you Device and enter the game. Make sure you have nothing active - nothing. Hold the device in your right hand and place it on top of you head. Face due North and turn around three times. Then immediately abort the game and restart. Kiss the device when you see the GI startup and hope and pray !!! OHWIZ from Kansas!"
LAX Chloe11111 Neil ellor Happy Helen flip123 Pakman greensmith Gt city Rsorour Uncle Mans Jahuno. Gdog CNX88

billsnj you should be on the stage tdv spilling the coffee on the ipad seems just as good a suggestion :D:D:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
I think I have started to see a pattern to the gifting problems neighbors who have invited me can send and recive gifts. If I have invited a neighbor then they can't Neil Ellor Captain tneil

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I think I have started to see a pattern to the gifting problems neighbors who have invited me can send and recive gifts. If I have invited a neighbor then they can't Neil Ellor Captain tneil
Neil ellor - I have just review you post and looking at my Daily Log I think you may have spotted something!!!!! I need to do more analysis but it is quite possible you are correct. Bill

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Reply from GI
Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!
Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.
Thank you for choosing our application!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Reply from GI
Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!
Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.
Thank you for choosing our application!

It sounds like the agents have a script to follow regardless of the problem, same canned reply but worded slightly differently by the agent.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a15pz7d
Username
ice-item need
first reply from GI:
Kate Melnikova, Jul 11 10:19 (MSK):
Thank you for responding!
I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked as our system detected changing time/date settings on your device.
We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system date and/or time is not allowed to do while playing the game as it influences the game and may lead to getting an advantage over other players.
I'm glad to inform you that restrictions can be removed from an account in case the game is blocked for the first time. The standard procedure is that if the game gets blocked for the second time social capabilities are permanently restricted.
I see that this is the first time your account is blocked. To unblock the game please set the right time and date on your device and enter the following code: .....
Please, let me know of the result!

And I am not a time traveler, so this didn't solve my issues.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a15pz7d
Username
ice-item need
Then second reply from GI:
Kate Melnikova, Jul 16 18:06 (MSK):
The case is currently under investigation and certain measures are undertaken to eliminate the issue. The process is taking a little more time than expected. I will get back to you with a response soon.
Thank you for your patience and support!

Top Bottom