Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

gifting

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
I like 🎁's, I like getting 🎁's. That's why I put a gift in my game name, so all my neighbours can send me exactly what I need, if they have it. Likewise, if you have a 🎁 in your name I'll send it to you, also, if I have it. Everyones happy 😊, vis a perfect world 🌎
Why then, I ask myself, do people send me, and probably you, gifts we don't ask for or even the the gift that's in their name 🤔 probably expecting it to be sent back.
Life would be so much more satisfying if we all had a gift 🎁 in our name so we could send and receive exactly what we needed.
If you're my neighbour and gift name free.......beware 😬

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
I like 🎁's, I like getting 🎁's. That's why I put a gift in my game name, so all my neighbours can send me exactly what I need, if they have it. Likewise, if you have a 🎁 in your name I'll send it to you, also, if I have it. Everyones happy 😊, vis a perfect world 🌎
Why then, I ask myself, do people send me, and probably you, gifts we don't ask for or even the the gift that's in their name 🤔 probably expecting it to be sent back.
Life would be so much more satisfying if we all had a gift 🎁 in our name so we could send and receive exactly what we needed.
If you're my neighbour and gift name free.......beware 😬

Nice one @Vin34!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I have 5 people in my list who send me f20 no matter what I put in my name, but I always send them f20 back on a daily basis so I'm fine with that :) It's like a mini fuel ring! None of them are on the forum. Everyone I added through the forum does (usually) gift what's in my name.

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
I have 5 people in my list who send me f20 no matter what I put in my name, but I always send them f20 back on a daily basis so I'm fine with that :) It's like a mini fuel ring! None of them are on the forum. Everyone I added through the forum does (usually) gift what's in my name.
I started putting the word Only in my game name with items that I need or neighbours just send whatever but I don't mind cause it just stock pikes in the warehouse 😂 yeah and I only gift to those that have items in their game name as I don't know what they need. The names that are in other languages I just send them what they send me (as I've picked up that neighbours sometimes send you items that they need)

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
100 limit? I'm confused 😅
In May 2017, GI placed a restriction on warehouses for new players - no more than 100 of each item can be stored. Players starting before that could have an unlimited number of items in their warehouse (e.g. 900 jackhammers).A year ago GI introduced version 7 of Airport City. That introduced all players being restricted to no more than 100 of each different item in their warehouse. However, players that had more than 100 of an individual item did not lose those items, but no more could be added to their warehouse (of items with more than 100 stored) until that item went below 100 in number.

Top Bottom