Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android GI begins sleeping?

A.Alecho

1200+ Star Club
With The Last update in April. GI is having diffucult days while they are working from home. It has not to be a reason to see for fair playing. Game is already broken with some APK.

Nowadays we see lot of new people in Alliances / new Alliances also individual player Who carries lots of passenger and hardly have everything in their city According to impossible in these levels. I just check all suspicious and sharing them as photos. They event dont have 1 item before 2 weeks ( Events) and Launch buildings ( Thats why you have 6x Quantum but there is no AlienLegacy?) .
I am sorry if you spend 20k green 3000 $ in a week.

Please check and tell me if I am wrong.
They are all in TOP 100 Alliances.

If somebody can see himself/herself here please give me trick to do some 😉

Screenshot_20200517-163356_Airport City.jpg
Screenshot_20200517-162701_Airport City.jpg
Screenshot_20200517-162159_Airport City.jpg
Screenshot_20200517-160000_Airport City.jpg
Screenshot_20200517-155258_Airport City.jpg
Screenshot_20200517-155111_Airport City.jpg
Screenshot_20200517-154750_Airport City.jpg
20200517_170334.jpg
20200517_170357.jpg
Screenshot_20200517-170310_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200517-170246_Gallery.jpg

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I checked. You’re wrong. You just circled 4 gold subscriptions. Players that decided to give themselves an edge by investing in their game, in their hobby. These passenger numbers are in no means abnormal.

If you feel small because of up and coming players, that’s your problem. Just fly better. Oh no, wait. You just asked how to cheat...

A.Alecho

1200+ Star Club
I checked. You’re wrong. You just circled 4 gold subscriptions. Players that decided to give themselves an edge by investing in their game, in their hobby. These passenger numbers are in no means abnormal.

If you feel small because of up and coming players, that’s your problem. Just fly better. Oh no, wait. You just asked how to cheat...
Maybe you are right!

Only have 1 alien legacy and no Launch items anymore but he/she has 5 police station ?
Its not believeble for me Sorry!
I am writing that is suspicious. AS I told you if they pays thousands my mistake..
Screenshot_20200517-180037_Airport City.jpg

I have over 11,000 fuel. I haven't been flying since the last quest finished and I collect from my neighbours as a gift. Plus there are other bonuses that give you additional fuel.
Same applies for passengers.

Googly-F20 has a gold subscription and is also on my friends list. I would never class him as a cheater.

A lot of people fly maps to stock up on QL's - There are plenty of guides on the chat to see how that is done.

Just becaeful of classing people as cheaters when they ate potentially not.

tomguglielmi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u6gvwrz
Username
Thomas Guglielmi
Maybe you are right!

Only have 1 alien legacy and no Launch items anymore but he/she has 5 police station ?
Its not believeble for me Sorry!
I am writing that is suspicious. AS I told you if they pays thousands my mistake.. View attachment 31722
You’re seriously deluded if you think these passenger numbers are too high. In addition to my gold subscription, the only extra thing I used this week was a single business class bonus. Including my subscription, I’m spending on average $20-25 on my game a month- that’s my choice for something that’s a hobby.

Like Wasted Eagle said, why don’t you focus on making your own game better rather than building crazy conspiracy theories.

Why did you people stuck at number of pax? And did you check others?. Just focused on googlyf20. I can be wrong with it. What do you thinkin of others? According to their level is that normal things?

The number of pax is important to obtain the alliance maps, which is the only way to get S3 planes. Therefore the people in top100 usually hunt for more. The number could be significantly raised if you have gold subscription. 180 fuel per hour means, you can send and speed up one giant plane easily every hour (92+50 fuel) to contribute 500 pax and still keep the rest of your fleet airborne. To get giant, you do not need anything special, just lvl 41 and one runway no.7. If you get 30 gifts a day that is 600 of extra fuel. So in general it is very easy to get 100k pax a week. All is about resources and time.

A.Alecho

1200+ Star Club
The number of pax is important to obtain the alliance maps, which is the only way to get S3 planes. Therefore the people in top100 usually hunt for more. The number could be significantly raised if you have gold subscription. 180 fuel per hour means, you can send and speed up one giant plane easily every hour (92+50 fuel) to contribute 500 pax and still keep the rest of your fleet airborne. To get giant, you do not need anything special, just lvl 41 and one runway no.7. If you get 30 gifts a day that is 600 of extra fuel. So in general it is very easy to get 100k pax a week. All is about resources and time.
I do understand what you meants. Classic math if you have time.
You could be more experienced then me. You just check person in dodo alliance one with 500k. How is that possible with that buildings ?
Please give me some trick about it.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I don't know, but there are many experts who can explain it. Maybe it takes a lot of guest planes)))
In the case of AJ, I suspect he ran a contract and used a mountain of alarm clocks before removing all of his passenger buildings. I can’t be sure, but that is what I suspect. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had 1000+ Alarm clocks before V7.0 hit.
Or he may be cheating, but I’m not sure how you would even go about that...

In the case of AJ, I suspect he ran a contract and used a mountain of alarm clocks before removing all of his passenger buildings. I can’t be sure, but that is what I suspect. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had 1000+ Alarm clocks before V7.0 hit.
Or he may be cheating, but I’m not sure how you would even go about that...
it doesn't even have visa centers

Top Bottom