Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Getting realy irritated.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Well its been about 5 to 6 weeks and still can not visit neighbors. I guess GI is either playing all of us PC users for a fool or something, but I know that it doesn't take this long to fix this issue. I'm really beginning to think that they are holding us at bay and milking us knowing that we will continue to pay money and use greenies to fill the gaps of not being able to visit neighbors. I know that I heard that GI is working on a upgrade to make it were all platforms can work together from Android to Facebook and so on. If that were true, than they would revert to the old system until that were ready to launch the new update. Isn't it kind of funny that everything works that has to do with spending money and were still able to visit neighbors who have not visited their airports in a while, isn't it kind of funny that the only thing not working is the fact that we can't visit our neighbors to get a lot of the freebies we need to launch and accomplish a lot of our goals. :rage:

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
I switched to Ipad. I cant launch anymore on PC, space suits just not dropping for me. Also, I still have the time traveler glitch attached to me. So I cant even compete in the weekly flying event. It is a shame that GI let this play out the way that they did. I agree with @Kris and think that they have just left PC users behind. They apparently moved on without even saying goodbye.

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
last christman I created 3 chritsmas landingstrips and 5 christmas hangers, hoping to use it with this year chrismas event. Last year I did not made it :( But with the current rate, I hope I can do the easter event :(

Shame on you GI !

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
GI is taking care for all platforms. But step by step.
Android was also affected by not-possible-visiting-neighbors. But it seems not all. I was not able to visit neighbors for almost 2 months. Third update finally solved this... That's life, that's game. If there would be hundreds of developers and many for support, then game would work smooth on all platforms.
They are doing their best. We just need to wait and be patient (y)

Last edited:
Yes, we need to be patient, the question is only how long? I agree fully with @Kris - after all that time G! should be able to give us a special code with some gifts for beeing patient so long. Here we have the typical WIN WIN Situation : G! G! is winning, not the players. They don't do anything and we have to pay???? My decision is very easy, I will not pay any real money until the game is working again. And folks, as more Windows players leave the game as more small the chances are to get any kind of support from our friends from G!.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Issue with visiting neighbours will be resolved with the update. Update will arrive by the end of the year (both information were given by GI). It is few weeks tops from now. We all need to be aware that it is a small team of people who are working their best to make everyone happy and more important, this game is not most popular game from GI and they are also having priorities. I would be hapiest person to get update now, but will wait until it happen. Until then i'll try to complete few flights\task i didn't do yer.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Issue with visiting neighbours will be resolved with the update. Update will arrive by the end of the year (both information were given by GI). It is few weeks tops from now. We all need to be aware that it is a small team of people who are working their best to make everyone happy and more important, this game is not most popular game from GI and they are also having priorities. I would be hapiest person to get update now, but will wait until it happen. Until then i'll try to complete few flights\task i didn't do yer.
This is the best news I have heard since man landed on the moon. I can wait for the update, its getting pretty hard to play since not visiting neighbors, but like all bad things good things come out of it, since the increased flights to get needed drops I have actually managed to place in the top 3 flights to airports a couple of times and pick up some gold and space suits for launches that I need.

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
Do not know how this works in the rest of the world, but where I live, people are mostly free the last two weeks of the year (chrismus until Newyear)
So I would suggest not to get your hope up to high.

Other fun remark, when did they ever push a working update. If I remember correctly, a couple of update we received this year, did not work, or got bugs.

But maby I am being to sceptisch, or got to experiance to many disappointments a long the way with GI

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
RogF1
Yes, we need to be patient, the question is only how long? I agree fully with @Kris - after all that time G! should be able to give us a special code with some gifts for beeing patient so long. Here we have the typical WIN WIN Situation : G! G! is winning, not the players. They don't do anything and we have to pay???? My decision is very easy, I will not pay any real money until the game is working again. And folks, as more Windows players leave the game as more small the chances are to get any kind of support from our friends from G!.

Would be nice to have a special code - agreed.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I agree Brasil

Top Bottom