Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Studios

Can I just remind everyone if you wish to connect, please, please send the other forum member a message, otherwise if they have a lot of connections already, the chances are they will ignore you and delete the request. Many players are like me in that I will accept ANY active forum member who has messaged me, and delete everything else.
drunk.gif

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030hilgjs
Username
CPT Tebs
Hi everyone, again an event that relies on visiting specific levels of buildings. It would be helpful to get a list going of who has level 1 game studios.
Will we be able to continue upgrading the buildings post the event? I’m on level 5 but want to get to level 10. Are we able to continue receiving upgrade items once the event is over to complete the building upgrade?

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
Dont know. Can nderstand the logic. It is the usual warehousing price. The others are the cheap ones. But it be worth checking as it is a wacky thing to do.
each level of game studio has different warehouse cost, L1 4800 coins L2 800 coins L5 2400 coins, Its good that I’ve checked it bc I really needed that space

Top Bottom